You want to put a loaded gun in someones face cause they talk shit on the internet? Someone been touched.
I've been touched only by women when i welcomed it. Someone haven't lived.

You're pissing the point. Man whatever I ain't getting paid to teach

And I will edit; I'm not gonna pull shit on you. If you come try to talk shit to my boy who is small as fuck he doesnt take lip from anyone and he get plenty of play. That's all i was getting at. Cary yourself like a man and even if you are small people wont view you that way. Some may.. and fuck those bitches. I am lucky to be a good size but I have friends half my size that I look up to and they fuck.

So fuck this sub story and grow some damn nuts

Last edited:

Either im imaginging things or you are i havent seen people complain that they have problems getting laid its more a thread full of dumb jokes and stereotypes. Talk about teaching but you just now said your gonna put a loaded gun to someones head lol you really do need help, get well.

And I will edit; I'm not gonna pull shit on you. If you come try to talk shit to my boy who is small as fuck he doesnt take lip from anyone and he get plenty of play. That's all i was getting at. Cary yourself like a man and even if you are small people wont view you that way. Some may.. and fuck those bitches. I am lucky to be a good size but I have friends half my size that I look up to and they fuck.

So fuck this sub story and grow some damn nuts
Why does that happen? Im gonna take a plane to a different country to talk shit about your small friend because??? People should be able to make fun of things i doubt most take this thread so seriously.

Why does that happen? Im gonna take a plane to a different country to talk shit about your small friend because??? People should be able to make fun of things i doubt most take this thread so seriously.
Nah man I just wanna give confidence to these posters who really believe they are never able to get laid because of height. It's sad to read. And yes no shit as always im likely the drunkest fuckhead on here so I honestly apologize if i came at you backwards.

Sorry bud.

Guns didn't need to come into play I dunno why I said that. . I'm born and raised in texas I might be a little different from you and I understand that. I've also had way too much as it's my birthday. I apologize

Nah man I just wanna give confidence to these posters who really believe they are never able to get laid because of height. It's sad to read. And yes no shit as always im likely the drunkest fuckhead on here so I honestly apologize if i came at you backwards.

Sorry bud.
This might be just a bad judgemenet call from either you or me. When i see these threads i never take them like people mean them like the Rogan height threads but i guess some just might do. I meant what i said though get well bud things will turn around.

Sorry bud.

Guns didn't need to come into play I dunno why I said that. . I'm born and raised in texas I might be a little different from you and I understand that. I've also had way too much as it's my birthday. I apologize
Hey its cool dude ive overreacted before its human. Happy birthday :)

if i was under 6 feet, id wear lifts

Its not about if a short guy can get laid, its about if a 5'7" and 6'3" guy are exactly the same person the woman will choose the taller guy. Either for biological weirdness or whatever its gonna happen, maybe not always but Id bet on an extremely high percentage. So being taller is actually advantageous its just that there are a milion other things that go into it. Personality, hygiene, bank account, compatibility etc...

Its not about if a short guy can get laid, its about if a 5'7" and 6'3" guy are exactly the same person the woman will choose the taller guy. Either for biological weirdness or whatever its gonna happen, maybe not always but Id bet on an extremely high percentage. So being taller is actually advantageous its just that there are a milion other things that go into it. Personality, hygiene, bank account, compatibility etc...
That's just not true man.

I mean for some girls it is. 100%. Some people (not just women) have a type.

But most girls dont. Most people dont. Hold your damn head high and you can maybe make some shit happen. Or you dont..... and that's fine too. Go cry about it online or go try again.

I know a guy who's probably like 5'2-5'3" and has an ectomorph frame to match, somehow didn't stop him getting married.

5'8" here. Nothing too bad honestly I've only been rejected like 3 times in my life, That said, I'm married to someone 5'11"

She's all yours, player:

2CC0E3EC00000578-3257756-image-m-88_1443803970304.jpg
Baby got back

I've always been really lucky in that department. I'm 6'4 and an athletic 250lbs. Despite my shame in being too short and small for the average Sherdogger, I pretty much don't have any issues with picking up girls. My biggest issue really is finding a chick where our body proportions match up.

Like a lot of women are simply too short for me to have sex in different positions that are usually fun. Doggy is out of the question for most girls unless I stand on the floor and they kneel on a bed.

Truly it's harder being tall than a manlet. You manlets really make me jealous. I wish I was too short for women to love me like you guys. Then I wouldn't have to spend so much money on women. Who's the real winner? My tall self getting all this pussy or your short ass saving all that money?

Women don't like short men, men don't like fat Women. The history of humanity goes on Bruh.

True but your a piece of shit for pointing out the fatties because of their metabolism being slow.

With height you can change it by stretching and getting deep sleep and practicing high kicks in kickboxing classes.

It's a cruel fate to be fat.

incoming 5 page thread about how shorter people can get laid as well, how someone knows tall guy who cant get laid and manlet jokes

honestly who cares about height

Sherdoggers are obsessed with it, at least 1 thread a week on the topic, this is the second one in two days, haha

Back