Brutal video on Height & Dating

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Mesos, Aug 1, 2020.

1. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

You know man I know its brash but it's the damn truth and I honestly believe that it some of these "men" on here would listen to real advice they could get what they crave.

I've got a million problems in my life but getting pussy ain't one. I honestly feel for these people. Get the fuck off the internet and learn some game. It's sad to see, some people just do no have it in them.

If you view my other page I'm on the damn plank. I'm fucked. My life sucks, I'm going to rehab. But dont sit here and act like you cant get any booty because you didnt grow enough.

That's straight bullshit. I've been damn near homeless and getting that snatch you morons just dont know. I'm tired about reading it.

And I'm not bullshitting. If I can preach something that makes one of you bitches learn to man up and get some tail instead of making these threads then i will do so

Pullmyfinger likes this.
  2. Pullmyfinger Yellow Belt Platinum Member

And as a result many women won't have it in them either.

3. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

You want to put a loaded gun in someones face cause they talk shit on the internet? Someone been touched.

4. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

Wont argue with that.. some girls are so shy and insecure they just live these isolated lonely lives. I wish I could make them read my advice/post too.

Pullmyfinger likes this.
  5. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

I've been touched only by women when i welcomed it. Someone haven't lived.

You're pissing the point. Man whatever I ain't getting paid to teach

And I will edit; I'm not gonna pull shit on you. If you come try to talk shit to my boy who is small as fuck he doesnt take lip from anyone and he get plenty of play. That's all i was getting at. Cary yourself like a man and even if you are small people wont view you that way. Some may.. and fuck those bitches. I am lucky to be a good size but I have friends half my size that I look up to and they fuck.

So fuck this sub story and grow some damn nuts

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  6. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Either im imaginging things or you are i havent seen people complain that they have problems getting laid its more a thread full of dumb jokes and stereotypes. Talk about teaching but you just now said your gonna put a loaded gun to someones head lol you really do need help, get well.

7. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Why does that happen? Im gonna take a plane to a different country to talk shit about your small friend because??? People should be able to make fun of things i doubt most take this thread so seriously.

8. Cole train Silver Belt

Hey its page 5

Thread going exactly as i predicted

9. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

Nah man I just wanna give confidence to these posters who really believe they are never able to get laid because of height. It's sad to read. And yes no shit as always im likely the drunkest fuckhead on here so I honestly apologize if i came at you backwards.

Sorry bud.

Guns didn't need to come into play I dunno why I said that. . I'm born and raised in texas I might be a little different from you and I understand that. I've also had way too much as it's my birthday. I apologize

Pullmyfinger and Anaconda99 like this.
  10. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

This might be just a bad judgemenet call from either you or me. When i see these threads i never take them like people mean them like the Rogan height threads but i guess some just might do. I meant what i said though get well bud things will turn around.

11. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Hey its cool dude ive overreacted before its human. Happy birthday :)

CrimsonFan likes this.
  12. meauneau Brown Belt

Not it is not.

13. Oeshon Steel Belt

if i was under 6 feet, id wear lifts

14. Weuylf Life is Hard

Its not about if a short guy can get laid, its about if a 5'7" and 6'3" guy are exactly the same person the woman will choose the taller guy. Either for biological weirdness or whatever its gonna happen, maybe not always but Id bet on an extremely high percentage. So being taller is actually advantageous its just that there are a milion other things that go into it. Personality, hygiene, bank account, compatibility etc...

15. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

That's just not true man.

I mean for some girls it is. 100%. Some people (not just women) have a type.

But most girls dont. Most people dont. Hold your damn head high and you can maybe make some shit happen. Or you dont..... and that's fine too. Go cry about it online or go try again.

16. cheesus Silver Belt

I know a guy who's probably like 5'2-5'3" and has an ectomorph frame to match, somehow didn't stop him getting married.

17. Yuval Levy IS RA EL

5'8" here. Nothing too bad honestly I've only been rejected like 3 times in my life, That said, I'm married to someone 5'11"

TidWell and -Magua- like this.
  18. Alphaboy Silver Belt

Writing in that pattern is used to convey mockery... like if you've ever had a sibling that talked in that weird voice to imitate you when you're fighting.

Pullmyfinger likes this.
  19. HwoarangStyle Silver Belt

5'9? im so sorry.

Phlog likes this.
  20. Jack Handy jr Silver Belt

Baby got back