incoming 5 page thread about how shorter people can get laid as well, how someone knows tall guy who cant get laid and manlet jokes

honestly who cares about height

A lot of Sherdoggers seem to care. Not judging though.We're all attracted to different things.

First time seeing this. Wow these women dont hold back. Really feel bad for these short guys and women say that men are the ones that act like judgmental assholes lol

Cliffs: Small guy discrimination is a very real thing and not just in dating. They get discriminated across the board in literally everything.

Dude, I come from a family of giants. I am 6'4 and my uncles are all taller than me (2x 6'5 and one 6'7) and my mom,grandma, and sister are all 5'10 plus.. female cousin is 6 foot and played college basketball.

My whole life I have unconsciously sort of had this bias that if a guy is not at least 6 foot or taller he wasn't a real man. Like I have close friends shorter than that and I don't hold their manlet status against them... but still 6 foot is min height.
When I was a kid I used to slink down in my seat and shit because I am so tall. Now I am like "suck it you fucking midgets!!!"

But yeah, women want tall dudes. Just fact.

incoming 5 page thread about how shorter people can get laid as well,
yeah, the just bend over and take it up the old pooper

water is wet

No way!

OT: yeah, my woman told me back when we started dating that she wasn't interested in guys under 6'. To be fair, she's 5'8'' herself (I'm 6'2''). I remember thinking it was a weird line to draw, but whatever (height wasn't discussed nearly as much as a dating requirement back then).

I suppose us guys have a lot of requirements regarding women we'd date too, though I don't have any rules as clear as a specific height myself.

Back