Media Brutal late stoppage

It would have been cool if this ref did Tito vs Chuck 3. Would of been great too see Liddell get smashed lik this.

That should be the end of his ref career. That was ridiculous.

It would have been cool if this ref did Tito vs Chuck 3. Would of been great too see Liddell get smashed lik this.

Put some respect on the Ice mans name

Absolute Legend

260zwad.jpg

wasn't that brutal.

Ref was nervous, he gets a pass

Reminds me of the times when Cecil Peoples was a ref haha hilarious stuff. When he was banned from judging because of his fixed scorecards, he then did some fights as a ref and he used to just watch them get knocked out cold or choked out and not do anything. I miss Cecil. I used to love his robberies.

Jesus, poor dude was tapping wildly for like 10+ of those blows

Reminds me of the times when Cecil Peoples was a ref haha hilarious stuff. When he was banned from judging because of his fixed scorecards, he then did some fights as a ref and he used to just watch them get knocked out cold or choked out and not do anything. I miss Cecil. I used to love his robberies.

Your cat avi always reminds me of this

Screenshot_2019-08-24 Slipknot - Psychosocial [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube.png
Sid from Slipknot
lol

That's one of the worst I've ever seen. Maybe the worst. And I tried watched it without sound.

It didn't even occur to him that a tap was possible because there was no submission locked in. He had a mental lapse. Happens to all of us, but nobody's ever taken an unwarranted thirty punches while begging for his life when it happens to me.

Ref punished him for being a pussy, those weren’t even that powerful of strikes, dude was basically quitting, but you’re allowed to quit, ref didn’t do his job.

Back