Media Brutal late stoppage

He was just giving him the opportunity to “be a warrior and keep fighting”.

UFC discussion? What the fuck were you thinking?

tenor.gif

Shutchoassup

He was like "so you wanna tap out like a bitch -huh? well life is never that easy pal"

When people hear the name Calvin Glover they won’t go “hey that kid is a punk”, they will say, “hey he’s a warrior.”
This,

Not sure why snowflakes don't get this. Even if hes rendered wheel chair bound - he'll be respected as a wheel chair warrior by a handful of elite Sherbros.

What more can a fighter ask for? Highest honor in the game.

This,

Not sure why snowflakes don't get this. Even if hes rendered wheel chair bound - he'll be respected as a wheelchair warrior by a handful of elite Sherbros.

What more can a fighter ask for? Highest honor in the game.

17irxno65oqgtjpg.jpg

The guy wasn't even getting hit. He was blocking everything. When the fight gets stopped, he gets to his feet and is walking around no problem. The guy that tapped shouldn't even be fighting.

I bet the ref was just confused because he could see the guy was defending well. He should've just walked away instead of stopping it.

Great thread so far guys keep up the good work

The guy wasn't even getting hit. He was blocking everything. When the fight gets stopped, he gets to his feet and is walking around no problem. The guy that tapped shouldn't even be fighting.

I bet the ref was just confused because he could see the guy was defending well. He should've just walked away instead of stopping it.
The guy was fine,

Completely lucid, he wasn't even tapping, he was probably going to rally back and win.

That ref cost him half a fucking pay cheque, should sue his ass for 50 bucks to get his win bonus back.

The ref is racist he just hates black people, he was enjoying that defenseless brutha get beaten up.
I don't know, the ref looks like he's a couple of shades towards mahogany - can't be racist.

Back