Brunson vs Vettori

how shit is MW now that Brunson Marvin can be a #1 contenders fight after Bobby murks Kelvin

200w.gif

my dud thread about Holland vs Till is less retarded

I'd go with Marvin, Brunson has a TERRIBLE reaction to getting hit, and Marvin has some decent hands against the lesser strikers in the division, and most of Brunson's shots(both terms) are often slow and labored, Marvin's a good enough counter puncher and has decent enough grappling.

I'd go with Marvin, Brunson has a TERRIBLE reaction to getting hit, and Marvin has some decent hands against the lesser strikers in the division, and most of Brunson's shots(both terms) are often slow and labored, Marvin's a good enough counter puncher and has decent enough grappling.
Marvin has pop in his punches for like 1 and a half rounds then it’s just arm punches to get tds.

Vettori may easily be the next title fight for Izzy. Obviously Whittaker is next if he beats Gastelum, but if that fight turns into a war and The Reaper gets sidelined for a month or two, Vettori would be ready to fight sooner.

I don't think Vettori will rush into another fight. Anything could happen nowadays, Whittaker is injury prone. Even if an Izzy title match is announced, he could pull out and it will be smart for Vettori to be on the wait.

Marvin has pop in his punches for like 1 and a half rounds then it’s just arm punches to get tds.

He was landing heavy on Hermansson the whole fight.

Not the greatest fight but would be cool to see who's the best wrestler at MW. Doesn't deserve to be a main event though. Maybe the feature fight on a double title fight PPV?

Back