Brunson vs Hall UFC 197?

JohnyBrabo

Mackin & Stackin Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just read on sherdog matches to make this fight has been booked for 197. Wasn't a thread on the first few pages. Who takes it?

Depends on which Hall shows up. Brunson may be too tenacious anyway.

Depends on which Hall shows up. Brunson may be too tenacious anyway.
Agreed. Curious what the line will be. I favor Brunson but if there is value I may take Hall for the upset.

I like agitated Brunson. He could very well steamroll slow starter Hall.

I like agitated Brunson. He could very well steamroll slow starter Hall.
Agitated Brunson, I like that. He beasted Herman and Jucao, must have been highly agitated o_O

One of them called the other out. I don't think this fight is booked.

Supposedly Cody East is fighting Walt Harris on UFC 197, bringing the total number of fights to 12. I don't think there's room for this fight unless something falls off

Anyway, I'd favor Brunson

Uriah is very talented, but I have pretty much written him off on putting it all together. Brunson, on the other hand, know exactly who he is an what he needs to do. I think Brunson will take Uriah to the ground and beat on him repeatedly. Hall can win, but betting on him is a crapshoot.

One of them called the other out. I don't think this fight is booked.

Supposedly Cody East is fighting Walt Harris on UFC 197, bringing the total number of fights to 12. I don't think there's room for this fight unless something falls off

Anyway, I'd favor Brunson

Sherdog matches to make mentioned it. Don't have another source saying it is booked.

LOL, he seemed pissed in his last 3 fights. I like it.

I think he finds those opponents non-threatening and therefore doesn't restrain himself. Like earlier in his career Brunson was a fine wrestling blanket.

I think he would destroy Hall, he would put him on his back and batter him.

Hall doesn't deserve Brunson. But I'm happy to see Derek destroy him.

Brunson has improved leaps and bounds. I see him getting a clear decision win.

I've got Brunson UD. Wish he would have gotten Mousasi instead. Hall just frustrates the shit out of me. Far too talented for the mixed results he has had.

Back