News Brunson vs Edmen off UFC 248

@ArmenianAssasin is gonna need a hug.

looked into it a little bit - this actually works out for me

much cheaper tickets and portland in spring is stunning - quick 2 hour flight

nice hike @ multnomah falls
Hiking-Trail-at-Multnomah-Falls-Columbia-Gorge-Oregon.jpg

visit legal bud dispensary followed by a trip to voodoo dognuts
MHnCI-E7ugTZ-dEMWVGfcmEUX491h-KHQYexpAWMC12ZMgtM1V5DkuboMBBis1X8VaF8owm9MEvGK74APWZIr_iAFOa7E9qRS_qC8THDGk9YmHGb9uKvjmY5-oTuE70srVLZG8A7fCuAfQKt7Qx6FklF_Z_RXxBefTsb8xpGgfABQkelTzhCboiOHqyqxn7qSwsnggZ53dT5hZuE7CGpT9fhtsTXVctX

<mma4>I think i'll be ok

That def weakens the card and not being able to get TIll/Cannonier cause Cannonier got hurt sucks. Love top two fights and there are some good fights on the rest of the card but those two fights would have really made it a strong card top to bottom.

Brunson is the #8 ranked MW currently

who would they throw in if Costa is still out?

1-0 at MW Darren Till? is that any less "ridiculous" with a split decision W to his name in a lackluster fight being 1-2 in his last 3?

Cannonier - injured
Kelvin - needs a W badly to get back into picture
Hermannson - not sellable and coming of a L

if he won and did it impressively the undefeated 5-0 MW prospect would be the least ridiculous choice - Izzy even expressed his interest in the fight during the JRE podcast

Yoel isn't just "someone coming off a loss" he arguably won the whitakker and costa fights and is the biggest money/marketable fight at the moment
They 100000% would throw Till in there before Shabaz and you know this beyond any fandom, I get you’re a huge fan but the kid hasn’t beat anyone yet and we already know how the UFC works, they will build him up, he is practically unknown and a resounding victory isn’t going to make him a superstar, Brunson is 36 too, his career isn’t exactly on an upwards trajectory

This card has lost
Kattar vs Stephens
Whittaker vs Cannonier
Cannonier vs Till
Douglas Silva De Andrade vs Movsar

and now this

Edit: moved to April 11th Portland

This is why I would tell anyone to wait to buy tickets to a UFC event because they pull shit like this all the time. I almost got a ticket to see this but wanted to wait to see of they would change any of the undercard fights.

i thought the fight got cancel for a moment..

This is why I would tell anyone to wait to buy tickets to a UFC event because they pull shit like this all the time. I almost got a ticket to see this but wanted to wait to see of they would change any of the undercard fights.

@NorrisB this will happen to khabib vs tony fight card. Don't expect it to be finalize as it is.

Now only thing that can save this card is weili zhang finishing joanna in under a minute

The card is so fucking weak, like 90% of PPV's nowadays. So over-saturated, what actual need is there for a UFN card every single weekend for about 6-7 weeks in a row?

The card is so fucking weak, like 90% of PPV's nowadays. So over-saturated, what actual need is there for a UFN card every single weekend for about 6-7 weeks in a row?

It's not terrible. Sugar Sean is coming back and some of the prelims are decent. But it's not it's not what it could have been that's for sure.

248 went from awesome to good real quick losing Cannonier/Rob & Edmen/Brunson.

If I bought tickets for 248 I'd be pretty pissed.

EDIT: Kattar/Stephens was also taken.

What happened with the kattar fight?

This is some real bullshit the ufc just moving big fights off cards to sell tickets for the same fight at another event.

From a 10 to 6 now it's just the title fights.

Back