Brunson is going to obliterate Leben.

Calling it now.

He's too big. Too strong.

Leben will get quaked.

akward.gif

Garbage cardio makes for some horrible fights. Good lord.
You're on the main card, this is your job, and it's live. Everything is on the line and that's how you trained?

Wow that was horrible dude literally turned and ran numerous times. Was dead tired but had enough to celebrate that lame performance after the fact..

brunson was looking condit-esque when he wasn't going for the take down. turned his back and made his way back to the center of the cage instead of circling and continuing the striking. leben was constantly walking after him and brunson seemed to peddle back or completely turn and avoid counter striking. i'm not a fan of that. learn to counter like liddel, silva, etc. this turn and walk away strategy is garbage. not to let leben of the hook. he looked terrible. watch it again before you disagree.

Rogan is rediculous in this fight, every single punch leben eats or takedown he allows is all part of a plan apparently, even looking at the clock doesn't mean he is tired, it means he is timing his explosion.

If i wasn't watching the fight Rogan would have me convinced Leben is toying with this guy.

oh come on. his point was that leben's experience ought to have been a factor.

Well it wasn't an "obliteration" but...
Chris Leben is shot.

P.S.
Strikeforce guys keep beating UFC guys more often than not (since acquisition)

I was waiting for one of them to win by the other falling asleep first. Whatever you do, not watch the 2nd or 3rd round in slow-mo. The first round wasn't horrible.

if by oblierate you mean LNP and gas then yes, i fully agree

Back