Brunson 2.0 is going to be a problem for the middleweights

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The guy clearly showed improvement, he is not the same guy that got smashed by Israel and Whitt, no more running with the chin in the air throwing sloppy shit.

Feed him with Till or Gastelum next so he can get into the top 5 or close.

Henry Hooft bless

lol he still holds his chin high, and he was never always as aggressive as he was against Whittaker.

The guy clearly showed improvement, he is not the same guy that got smashed by Israel and Whitt, no more running with the chin in the air throwing sloppy shit.

Henry Hooft bless

We've thought this before. Brunson is Brunson, he has a very slim chance of ever being a champion.

Brunson fights a lot smarter and uses his best assets to good effect now. He isn't rushing in stupidly. He isn't making huge mistakes. He won't even be top tier but he'll be more competitive overall.

lol he still holds his chin high, and he was never always as aggressive as he was against Whittaker.

Yeah I noticed that, really hangs the old chin out, Israel would absolutely smoke him I reckon.

He looked slow as fuck tbh, Edmen just sucks.

I was gonna say lol, dude was talking about explosive in the pre fight promo and I was looking for in the first round like
<{vega}>

Lol, he's about as explosive and someone waking up with only 3 hours of sleep. He's definitely lost his speed...along with his hairline haha.

i'm just concerned about his age. Didn't know he basically had no real camp before?? going from that to Hooft is going to improve his game

Henry Hooft bless

i'm just concerned about his age. Didn't know he basically had no real camp before?? going from that to Hooft is going to improve his game
36 is kinda old and he have been here for a while

he's still a bit sloppy but nice to see him use his wrestling and his ground and pound looked brutal

Derek Randleman should get the winner of Weidman/Akhmedov.

Derek Randleman vs Akhmedov is the fight to make.

Edmen should just leave GFC.

Back