Bruno Santos MW (13-0) Signs With UFC

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Surprise signing , I wonder what happened in Bellator . He beat Giva in tournament then was sidelined by injury for long time and not heard from till now

Surprise signing , I wonder what happened in Bellator . He beat Giva in tournament then was sidelined by injury for long time and not heard from till now

Because Bellator is only interested in fighters who win by KO or Submission. They don't care how talented you are if you don't finish. They would rather have their divisions filled with Leonard Garcia clones than Potential Gray Maynards or Jon Fitches.

He has talent obviously but let us see if he can provide entertainment worthy us paying to see him fight.

No other fighters should be signed until the UFC picks up Julio Neves.

Just pulled this off a couple months ago too:

un0.gif

Edit: And it's actually an 89% finishing rate. Subbed or KO'd 25 of his 28 opponents. Decisioned the other 3.

Well I guess he was injured and just waited his contract out. Solid signing but the guy is boring.

I'm not sure how boring he is. I've seen one fight of his and not all decisions are boring. I mean, some of the best fights ever went to a decision.

11 decisions, he should have a bright future in the UFC.

I'm not sure how boring he is. I've seen one fight of his and not all decisions are boring. I mean, some of the best fights ever went to a decision.

And he will never ever be involved in one of those. He's boring.

How many fights have you seen to judge this? I'm not gonna judge this off the one fight I have seen.

true. If everyone judges just by one fight (for instance condit vs diaz) People would think thats how condit always fights. You have to see at least 3 fights with different opponents of various styles

Back