Bruno Paulista Back in USA

TrumpetDan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
For those that might have missed the graciemag blog, my coach and friend Bruno Paulista is back in the US after suffering a life threatening car accident in Brazil. I thought it flew under the radar so i figured id mention it here again. He is a very strong willed person and is working to get back in shape and competing again. Those in the know realize how much of a fighter he is for rebounding from such a serious head injury. He is teaching classes, working his strength up, and keeping all of us at the academy on our toes.

We talked last week about doing a documentary on his truly remarkable recovery as I have all the necessary video production gear. Ill keep sherdog informed if we green light that.

I was just thinking how awesome it is to have my friend back and thought i would share...even though he has been back for a few weeks.

That's awesome! I hear Bruno Paulista is an awesome guy and great instructor! You Ralph Gracie guys must be pretty tough! :eek:)

saw him walking around at the South Bay Open. Really great to see him back! The documentary you mentioned would be really interesting! Keep us posted!

Best of luck to Mamute!

Back