Bruno Malfacine vs Joao Miyao

Was very close match but since Bruno was some what on meow back when time ran out I'll give it to Bruno .

As much as I love doing BJJ, it's insufferable to watch a whole high level match. I prefer AD Pro's 6 minutes for everyone format. That was very long.

Yeah Bruno ended in the better position so with a tie score I would say that he should have got it. But Joao is still young and this is his first worlds so he has a very bright future ahead of him.

It's also incredibly difficult to pass guard at that weight, but Bruno threatened repeatedly, so that was one reason I favored Bruno.

just watch LW and higher

Haha, I don't think I regularly watch anything below Middle Heavy. Two guys sat on their asses rolling around upside down trying to score an advantage just isn't something I have any interest in seeing.

Haha, I don't think I regularly watch anything below Middle Heavy. Two guys sat on their asses rolling around upside down trying to score an advantage just isn't something I have any interest in seeing.

It's taxing on the eyes

Yeah Bruno was on the offensive most of the time, but that was a good match and good for Bruno! He's here in Hawaii right now giving seminars. :)

So has Bruno finally collected enough world championships that people will stop calling Caio the greatest rooster ever?

So has Bruno finally collected enough world championships that people will stop calling Caio the greatest rooster ever?

Nothing against Caio, but I think Bruno's deserved that distinction since at least the third gold in his four consecutive title streak.

He's such a cool and down to earth guy. Watching him roll is quite the treat!

His guard and his passing are both awesome! My favourite rooster competitor by far!

I think the only reason people say that is because they feel that Caio actually won some of those referee's decisions.

Back