Economy Brunel University: Wimps more likely to be leftists.

Hey somebodies gotta pick up the fat leftovers. Thank you!

P.S. White chicks were so 2008. All about the latinas, asians and the rare middle eastern chica.
Lol. I know in the beautiful multicultural San Francisco Bay Area. Nothing rare about middle eastern women here. Sucks to be you.

The only time I’ve ever met someone like this was at my university. There was a student there waving a hammer and sickle flag...I don’t think he expected anyone to talk to him cause most just ignored him. I walk up and strike up a conversation about how in my country or in the USSR he wouldn’t be able to stand at a university with an American flag and freely express his opinions and how lucky he was to be born American etc etc. I also talked to him about what that flag that he was waving meant to me and many others. I never saw that guy again so I’m hopeful that he came to his senses

If they are anything like my fellow posters here though......oh boy haha

You are lying you straight up punch that kid in the face went to his safe space.

Lol. I know in the beautiful multicultural San Francisco Bay Area. Nothing rare about middle eastern women here. Sucks to be you.
Ewww San Francisco, what a shit hole filled with uggos. Those aren't middle eastern, those are Indian <45>

I'm talking about LA cuh where we got the best melting pot of women. Sucks to be you.

Why because of retard strength?

<{anton}>

May or not be true what you say here. Either way I don’t know enough about you to know how smart/dumb you really are and don’t care enough to go look at your posts. Fact is that if you still support Trump I would say with a high degree of certainty you aren’t too bright. There are of course exceptions.

I also graduated college and don’t really feel the need to post my job title to prove my brain power. I do quite well and most of the time I’m here to kill time and rile up people like you. My premise still stands... Trumpers are by and large much less smart than people who do not support him.

lol.... sorry, but Southwest Technical University Pundit Institute Detroit does not count as a real college.

You're a clown. Your opinion means little. I am not a "Trump Supporter", I am a Libertarian / Conservative that supports many of his Conservative policies. I support Democrats in some areas too and oppose some of his moves like his tariffs, but he may prove me wrong. I am not a brain dead lockstepper like you.

lol.... sorry, but Southwest Technical University Pundit Institute Detroit does not count as a real college.

You're a clown. Your opinion means little. I am not a "Trump Supporter", I am a Libertarian / Conservative that supports many of his Conservative policies. I support Democrats in some areas too and oppose some of his moves like his tariffs, but he may prove me wrong. I am not a brain dead lockstepper like you.

Yet your entire post contains childish insults lol

Big weapons techy guy. You post like a true Trumper. Own it and stop hiding behind “libertarian”

Stop being a joke and reply back when you have grown up.

You are lying you straight up punch that kid in the face went to his safe space.

Damn....that obvious right? Ok you got me. I yelled at him “if you can change, I can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGGEEEEE!!!”

Then hit em’ with dat capitalism

images

Now that you mention it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Render_unto_Caesar

Why are you talking so boldly about things you obviously do not understand? I ask this as a serious question, because your confidence in your ignorance is honestly disturbing.

By the by Jesus also told his followers to pay the temple tax in Jerusalem.

So he was a capitalist? I don't know what point you are trying to make.

John 7:24
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

This does not address my critique in the least. You people are very judgemental, despite the utterances from your God man.

Damn....that obvious right? Ok you got me. I yelled at him “if you can change, I can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGGEEEEE!!!”

Then hit em’ with dat capitalism

images
flavor-flav-and-brigitte-nielsen.jpg

Rocky mollywhopped Drago so bad, his wife started dating an elaborate timepiece.

People like Jon Jones, DC, Mayweather, Ali, Tyson, Lebron, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald probably lean more left than right. I really doubt any of you would call them wimps in front of their face.

flavor-flav-and-brigitte-nielsen.jpg

Rocky mollywhopped Drago so bad, his wife started dating an elaborate timepiece.

Hahaha I’ll always remember a joke at his roast...I don’t know if it was Greg Giraldo or Ice-T who said something along the lines of “that’s what yo bitch face look like when you clock her in the head every fucking night”

People like Jon Jones, DC, Mayweather, Ali, Tyson, Lebron, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald probably lean more left than right. I really doubt any of you would call them wimps in front of their face.

Tyson said and I quote

“My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious...I wanna eat his children, praise be to allah”

<mma4>

alexandria ocasio cortez probably said the same thing

My experience with actual commi women is very similar to what youre seeing with Alexandria. They’re crazy, spout off even crazier party rhetoric, women empowerment etc etc but love to get dominated behind closed doors. With her crazy ass eyes.....the next Anthony Wiener is in for a long ride

It's always interesting when you find evolutionary truth in how people act unconsciously. There's obvious ones, but this one is a bit more out of left field.

Liberals are skinny, limp wristed pussies and conservatives are fat, dumb assholes. Haven't we always known this?

Back