Economy Brunel University: Wimps more likely to be leftists.

Don't you hang out in the video game forum?

Oh yes....Boss confirmed! :eek:

How does one playing video games have anything to do with this thread??? Any and all sorts of people enjoy playing video games...

Retard...

Leftist men are more likely to think they are entitled. The playing field should be equaled out for everyone so we need social justice/progressivism, cultural marxism. There are a lot of problems with that worldview. It can make you lazy an not willing to put in the work to be strong mentally or physically

Well said. Most men on the left are weak both mentally and physically. And they are entitled for sure. They think everyone should dumb themselves down to their level.

Awww. What a sad life you must lead.

It's pretty great actually, I don't live in fear of minorities or my own shadow just because it happens to be dark :)

Not only are far-left SJW types scrawny wimps but they aren't intelligent either.

meanwhile strong farm hands are getting welfare checks without complaining

It's hard out here for a wimp.

It's pretty great actually, I don't live in fear of minorities or my own shadow just because it happens to be dark :)

But you're either a single incel or in a horrible marriage judging from your last couple attempts to insult me.

How is "Lil Grizz" and the wife?

Just joking around, but on a serious note...

Is it really bold and provocative to talk down on a kind hearted Middle Eastern man who was supposedly tortured to death unjustly in front of his family and followers?

Seems rather un-PC to be honest.

What about slamming their followers for "not practicing what they preach!" hmm, well, one presumes they are trying to practice, how about the critics? What are they trading in... I wonder, I wonder.
Thanks for asking. My wife and Lil Grizzly are doing well. What you are describing is not good.There are times when grace needs to be extended.

Last edited:
How does one playing video games have anything to do with this thread??? Any and all sorts of people enjoy playing video games...

Retard...
Well don't let me keep you guys from having your fun.
giphy.gif

I can't blame you for trying to get the government to do what you can't like earn money

lol. Some reference for you. When I do my taxes... I owe. I’m sure you get a refund of a couple hundred dollars.

I think it explains why Leftists (wimpy) men try to bend over backwards to kiss minority ass.
I would say yes. Manlets from the city are smarter than out of shape doughy farmers from the country.

^^^^ The elitism by leftists is always fun to watch. They don't realize their bigots, but are some of the worst.

I think it explains why Leftists (wimpy) men try to bend over backwards to kiss minority ass.

^^^^ The elitism by leftists is always fun to watch. They don't realize their bigots, but are some of the worst.

lol so what if I’m smarter than you. You can probably bench more and you can probably tile a bathroom floor. We each have things we are good at and some we aren’t.

Back