Media Bruised trailer starring Halle Berry and Valentina Shevchenko

I wonder what type of character Shev going to portray in the movie, hope they just do not cast her to be some sort of eastern Europe villain.

Jackie Justice - Invicta GOAT

I remember when Berry made good movies. It seems like most actresses just decide to make utter crap after winning an Academy Award.
That Netflix money is no joke

Quite honestly it's the first movie I'm interested in seeing in years. I'm sure there's some social justice bullshit in it but the fighting stuff looks good as does the story of a mom trying to make some money for her kid.

Quite honestly it's the first movie I'm interested in seeing in years. I'm sure there's some social justice bullshit in it but the fighting stuff looks good as does the story of a mom trying to make some money for her kid.

How are they gonna make a 55 year old recreational boxercise actor-lady look good.. its a challenge. Its hard to underestimate the slowness of those ones. She will physically look astounding though..

It will be a lot of zoomed in and quick shaky cuts.

Her vs. Val will be the biggest on-screen mismatch in history. You need zero zoom-in on Val, shes already a real life video-game action-figure character.

Last edited:
Does Valentina's character lose to a 55yo woman?

So Halle was living and breathing Ortega so she can do this cheesey ass movie

She’s been obsessed with mma for a while, but I didn’t think she’d make a movie about it at 55 years old playing a fighter lol. It’s a little bizarre, which lends to the cringieness of it. What’s less believable than a 55 year old woman fighting in “unsanctioned” fights? Halle Berry as a fighter. Lol

What a bench of immature dudes "i wont watch", "it seems bad", "she is old" blablabla.
First and foremost, i d like to see who you bang cause the lady is damn fine, even at 55.
Plus its a movie about MMA ffs, you know "MMA", the thing you talk about 24/7.
And its not some shit made with 2.3 millions and heath herring or mir or todd duffy.
Go watch it, it seems to be a bit cheesy but there is enough money and talents in it to make it entertaining i m sure.

helle berry is a serious actress.. def will watch this

How did they get Halle Berry for the equivalent of a straight to DVD movie?
She’s the producer for sure. I didn’t take note of who the Director was. But, it’s obviously her baby. She’s an mma fan. Something she is passionate about.

Looks ok.

Will watch.

Last edited:
I remember when Berry made good movies. It seems like most actresses just decide to make utter crap after winning an Academy Award.

you dont like john wick?

Back