Bruised shin with lump

At what point in time did it seem like a good idea to kick a fucking baseball bat? That shit's weak, you need to start kicking steel rebar and then move onto aggregated diamond nanorods.

Either that or train like Rocky by kicking raw cow in a meat packing plant.

Yeah, you think so? My question also is, at what point in time did it seem like a good idea to break piles of wooden board or ice using your knuckles? If you can't answer that, I think you need to research more on what art does that. cheers
:icon_twis

Yeah, you think so? My question also is, at what point in time did it seem like a good idea to break piles of wooden board or ice using your knuckles? If you can't answer that, I think you need to research more on what art does that. cheers
:icon_twis

I hope you're not being serious.

Get some calcium supplements. Stop being stupid. And don't go over the top with the calcium for your kidneys' sake.

I had this after a fight and it was really annoying even when kicking light, just take it easy, it'll get better in maybe a month. And don't kick bats, I'm not calling you an idiot but that's pretty damn stupid.

Some of you forget that a bone bruise/knot can happen from sparring as well. So regardless of how this bruise was acquired; this op simply wants to know how to go about minimizing down time.

I ice it to minimize swelling, massage it, apply boxing liniment, and also apply heat to aid in blood flow for healing. Then work on other things like punches, knees, footwork, clinching, and etc.

Take care of it and give it time

best way is to rub Namman oil, a lot of muay thai fighters including myself use this on our shins and jus massage it onto ur shin using ur knuckles and you should be good.
:D

Don't worry about kicking bags. You broke the bat, so you obviously don't need them anymore.

Now you should start working on your chin. Get a new bat, and ask your dad to hit you in the face with it. This can be dangerous, so have him hit you softly at the beginning, and gradually increase the power. You should be able to take a full-power swing after five minutes or so.

You're gonna get this naive kid killed, lol.

Back