BRUCE WILLIS asked to leave store for ‘refusing’ to wear a mask

I honestly thought you were joking at first it seemed so over the top. But apparently you're serious.

Of course. But then again, I have a critical mind, and you do not.

LMAO thinking like a Cter doesn't make you superior, sorry.

I don't know what social dynamics has to do with conspiracy theories. What does social dynamics have to do with conspiracy theories?

I don't know what social dynamics has to do with conspiracy theories. What does social dynamics have to do with conspiracy theories?
Oh c'mon stop trying to be cute. You know what I meant. All of you "it's a conspiracy to control you" people are so smug and condescending about it. Like your pov on the matter is the only option.

Always without any sort of evidence to back up what you're saying. Hmm, what other group of people acts like that, and gets immediately hostile when questioned?

<TheWire1>

People need to stop being compliant, or this is going to become reality. Fuck a mask. If you are scared, stay home, you quarantine. Well people don’t quarantine, they are locked down. I’d rather have my god given rights than government intervention

What a stupid rant. Wearing a mask isn't being 'scared'. Wearing a mask reduces the chance of being infected and also passing it on to others.
People who refuse to wear masks are harming the economy by shutting down businesses and causing lockdowns to be longer and more frequent.

What a stupid rant. Wearing a mask isn't being 'scared'. Wearing a mask reduces the chance of being infected and also passing it on to others.
People who refuse to wear masks are harming the economy by shutting down businesses and causing lockdowns to be longer and more frequent.
*likes*

Do the little dinky cloth and surgical masks really stop viruses from passing through, in or out?

He looks bad. Looks like high levels of mercury.

Oh c'mon stop trying to be cute. You know what I meant. All of you "it's a conspiracy to control you" people are so smug and condescending about it. Like your pov on the matter is the only option.

Always without any sort of evidence to back up what you're saying. Hmm, what other group of people acts like that, and gets immediately hostile when questioned?

<TheWire1>

I don't know what you meant. And I am neither hostile nor smug nor condescending nor over the top nor a conspiracy theorist nor superior, nor any other thing you've so far told me I am that I may have missed.

I am asking you why you conflate a statement about the perfect storm of social dynamics that makes covid restrictions so alluring and disproportionate, and ultimately runs a great risk of becoming permanent, with conspiracy theories. It is a virtual cheatcode to make the entire populace do anything, at any time. People don't understand the details of virology, or statistics, and anyway statistics are easily both misrepresented and outright falsified, and everyone from politicians and healthcare services to big tech, ideological activists and foreign blocs stands to benefit from continued restrictions. And to top it off, the narrative* that it is not a question of personal freedom, but a responsibility not to infringe on the freedom of others by infecting them, is oh-so-easily available. There is even a growing incentive to wear a mask etc for pure social standing- compliance will make you Better, and more eligible for jobs etc, than those that don't. And people always look for those opportunistic edges, even if they try to deny it.

*It has been deliberately used to justify seat belt laws, smoking bans, hate speech laws, blasphemy laws, et cetera.

He looks bad. Looks like high levels of mercury.

Maybe he eats too much seafood? If Red Lobster brought back the Neptune Platter, with the same quality, I'd have to really control myself from eating it daily. I haven't eaten at a Red Lobster in the new era, with fights and stuff.

He's put out a statement saying "it was an error in judgement".

I imagine someone must've had a word with him because if you do that in the first place I doubt you'd suddenly change your mind. Takes a lot to act like such a douche. I could be wrong though...

Last edited:
Something I've never considered... celebrities can now go out I peace without whining about fans recognizing them... I bet they secretly miss it though.

Lmao Imagine the outcry if he said the bandana was for fashion purposes only

Back