BRUCE WILLIS asked to leave store for ‘refusing’ to wear a mask

That man is a national treasure.

We won't be controlled by cowardly soy cucks

Hes long been regarded as one of the biggest assholes in hollywood. Think it was kevin smith that had some big problems with him.

It was horrible chemistry. Willis didn't like the fact the Kevin Smith was baked all the time. Kevin Smith wanted to be a Seth Rogan clone.

Imagine somebody trying to tell die hard himself what to do :D
7qqU.gif

And immoral given the mask is not so much to stop you from getting Covid as it is to stop you from transmitting it to other people.

This is the perfect narrative to control people. It is no longer a question of your freedom, but a question of you hurting others. Something the people using the Covid bogeyman to control the population are well aware of. The exact same tactic has been used time and time again to enact restrictions. It's all so god damn transparent.

The masks are never going away until you resist. So naturally I support Bruce Willis.

This is the perfect narrative to control people. It is no longer a question of your freedom, but a question of you hurting others. Something the people using the Covid bogeyman to control the population are well aware of. The exact same tactic has been used time and time again to enact restrictions. It's all so god damn transparent.

The masks are never going away until you resist. So naturally I support Bruce Willis.
It’s a fake morality to advance the nwo agenda, people are in the demoralization phase of this.

Now listen to me, jerkoff, if you're not part of the solution, you're a part of the problem, quit being part of the fucking problem and put your mask on.

It’s a fake morality to advance the nwo agenda, people are in the demoralization phase of this.

Pretty much. One could question whether covid is part of any particular agenda. But the thing about the covid restrictions is, they can be used to further any agenda. You control every aspect of people's lives with them. People literally can't leave their homes if authorities decides on it. So naturally neverending Covid is incredibly appealing to anyone with an agenda, regardless of what it is.

I honestly think he has CTE or something. Just such a half asleep grumpy old man.

This reads like satire lmao

this whole gestapo shit is a bit much

force mandating clothing is a massive violation of privacy and governmental overreach

Back