BRUCE WILLIS asked to leave store for ‘refusing’ to wear a mask

Stay home. Stay safe.
There is a middle ground between being an anti-masker and someone who wears masks in their own car. You don't need to throw a hissy fit about wearing a mask but at the same time myself I wouldn't get upset about other people not doing so. I'm just saying its not worth the hassle when its really not that big of a deal. And trust me the minute that mask mandates go away I won't be wearing one again. But to get upset about having to wear one like its the end of the world is just dumb.

He was researching a role. Nothing to see here.

Good. It’s fucking stupid not to. And immoral given the mask is not so much to stop you from getting Covid as it is to stop you from transmitting it to other people. Putting others at risk because your favorite politician wants you to is the hallmark of stupidity. You can still support a political ideology without agreeing with every single tenet and detail of the thing. The only belief system I know of that requires your total obedience and allegiance is religion.

Hes long been regarded as one of the biggest assholes in hollywood. Think it was kevin smith that had some big problems with him.

The high street doing their best to destroy what little profit they have already. Love it.

Back