Bruce was ahead of his time( neo footwork style)

Was hoping for some Buffer neo-moves.

Bryan callen beats the shit out of Bruce Lee

You suck donkey dick if your contribution to the forum is listening to JRE and rehashing it.

Joe Rogan has a bad habit of jumping the gun on a consistent basis. Remember, this is the guy that told us Houston Alexander was for real. He also welcomed us into the Machida era that lasted about 2 seconds.

Steroids are a hell of a drug. He was using all sorts of things. Still amazing regardless.

Bruce was a student of the game. A doctor of the game, really. Would've made an amazing coach.

You suck donkey dick if your contribution to the forum is listening to JRE and rehashing it.

Somebody is crushing hard on the new guy! So cute!

Joe Rogan has a bad habit of jumping the gun on a consistent basis. Remember, this is the guy that told us Houston Alexander was for real. He also welcomed us into the Machida era that lasted about 2 seconds.

1 - Jumping the gun refers to making a premature statement. Talking about Bruce Lee from a historical and/or analytical standpoint really isn't in that ballpark.

2- I don't really think two bad calls out of literally thousands over two decades is what I would label as "consistent".

1 - Jumping the gun refers to making a premature statement. Talking about Bruce Lee from a historical and/or analytical standpoint really isn't in that ballpark.

2- I don't really think two bad calls out of literally thousands over two decades is what I would label as "consistent".

1 - I think it was pretty obvious that when I said he's jumping the gun, I wasn't talking about him speaking about Bruce Lee. He's jumping the gun about "neo footwork" being this next big thing. As far as I know, TJ and Cruz are the only two that have implemented it successfully, yet Joe talks about it like it's this big advancement in mma.

2 - Obviously these are only two examples of the many times Joe has jumped the gun. How many times do we hear Joe screaming out "he's hurt mike!" or "he's got that in tight" when neither is true. This guy is a habitual gun jumper bro, accept it.

On a different note I call everyone's attention to the opening scene of Enter The Dragon to give you an idea of how far ahead of his time Bruce really was. That movie (which is 40 years old I believe) gave us a glimpse of what will eventually be known as pro mma.

Back