Bruce Buffer Needs To Keep His Mitts Off The Fighters Pre-Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably cause Charles is so near sighted that he didn't see buffers fist well lol

It's what Don Calls would call "getting over at the expense of the talent."

It's what Don Calls would call "getting over at the expense of the talent."
ZnD4L.gif

Wants to be buddies with them so they invite him to their after parties and live that fighter life style via association.

Chandler lost cause he accepted the fist bump and looked happy about it, Oliveira was forced to do it so the curse didn't take effect.

Chandler lost cause he accepted the fist bump and looked happy about it, Oliveira was forced to do it so the curse didn't take effect.
Charlie kept looking out of the corner of his eye for Buff's approach. "Is he gonna do it? Is he gonna do it.?" Finally a light bump but Buff throws bombs when he fist bumps.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve seen on sherdog is the idea that the ufc has better announcers than buffer. Bruce is far and away the best we have and we should appreciate him.
I have to respectfully disagree. I greatly prefer Joe Martinez. He has a much smoother voice, and is much better at pronouncing the names of foreign fighters.

I have to respectfully disagree. I greatly prefer Joe Martinez. He has a much smoother voice, and is much better at pronouncing the names of foreign fighters.
Man that guy is so bad to me lol

I mean ok, he has a better accent and he pronounces names better. Bruce doesn’t do a bad job pronouncing names though and he’s way, way more exciting. Joe Martinez actually kills the momentum of the walkouts for me... joe Martinez is the WMMA of announcers to me

Man that guy is so bad to me lol

I mean ok, he has a better accent and he pronounces names better. Bruce doesn’t do a bad job pronouncing names though and he’s way, way more exciting. Joe Martinez actually kills the momentum of the walkouts for me... joe Martinez is the WMMA of announcers to me
To each his own, I guess. It's interesting that you refer to Martinez as the WMMA of announcers, one of the first places I remember seeing him was an Invicta card, although I think he did WEC stuff as well. Anyway, you prefer the hype of Buffer, I prefer the professionalism of Martinez, it's just a matter of personal taste.

To each his own, I guess. It's interesting that you refer to Martinez as the WMMA of announcers, one of the first places I remember seeing him was an Invicta card, although I think he did WEC stuff as well. Anyway, you prefer the hype of Buffer, I prefer the professionalism of Martinez, it's just a matter of personal taste.
Ya know what, Martinez feels like he has another gear and he’s holding back. I want him to push it and let loose, but like you say he’s too professional.

Bruce lets that shit fly and that’s what I need before a big fight

I totally agree with this. He wasn’t always like this, but it feels like the bigger the spotlight has gotten for the sport, the more he feels compelled to be a part of it. Meanwhile, while jumping around and trying to fist-bump the fighters, he screws up basic stuff, like last night announcing Michael Chandler being from California while an on-screen graphic showed Florida.

Worst announcer in fight sports history. Total douche. His suit coats look like your grandparents’ drapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back