Browne v Barnett...Who does Werdum fight now ?

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
I was thinking they'd make Barnett v Werdum, but now they've gone ahead and matched Barnett. Who is next for Werdum ?

I was hoping for Barnett/Werdum also, but I guess they don't want to eliminate potential contenders in a weak division. I'd imagine Werdum takes a tune-up or waits for the title shot.

Werdum is content to sit and wait. Look at how few fights he has had in his career.

he's waits for his shot

It was my understanding he's waiting for the Cain/JDS winner.

Hes already made a name for himself over the last decade+ of fighting.
never heard of this dude Barnett. If he beats Browne, we all will know his name then!

Im surprised that they are going to kill off a contender in such a shallow division, but I guess with JDS vs Cain III a fair way off, then Werdum probably getting next shot, they had no other choice to keep things moving. Infact the loser (Browne) could probably win another one and get back in the discussion by the time the winner (Barnett) gets thier shot..

Werdum will fight agaisnt the winner of JDS vs Cain lll

never heard of this dude Barnett. If he beats Browne, we all will know his name then!
He just smoked Frank Mir who has more of a name than Browne though...?

a lot of people in here who dont get the browne " make a name off me " joke

werdum is gonna be sat around for 8 months or more if he wants the JDS/cain winners

he should fight DC, this year

If Cain beats JDS then give Werdum the Shittle tot I guess.

If JDS beats Cain then make the Overeem Triology if Reem wins too.

The joke about the name-making refers to a comment Browne made after he lost to Bigfoot, complaining that Bigfoot (who had previously defeated Fedor) had made a name off of him. Made a lot of folks turn sour on Browne.

Back