Browne calling for a timeout in the middle of a fight

The real question here is where has mini brock been? Its been a while since ive seen him

the ref is one of Brock's turds that sprang to life. perhaps Brock has it back in captivity, ready to release when the time is right

I would find it hard to continue fighting if I was Werdum in this case.

As a competitor you wanna keep fighting and dominating, but as an intelligent and strategic fighter you almost want to start celebrating and take your chances with the commission if the ref wants you to continue.

I felt the exact same about if I was Tim Kennedy against Yoel.
I'd have more sympathy for Tim had he not cheated 90 seconds or so before Yoel cheated.

I get it. Hindsight is 20/20 for sure but everyone knows that not answering the bell is a TKO.
Agreed. My point was that Kennedy should view it as a wash. Tim’s cheating is what led to Yoel staying on the stool too long.

Also the vid has come down, can someone remind me exactly why he was asking for s timeout? That fight was so messy I can’t remember all the fouls, ha

You people make it sound like the round started and Yoel was still sitting <Lmaoo>
How will the round start when the stool is still in the cage and so are his cornermen?

I've head BJM explain the situation but again, if I'm Tim Kennedy, I argue Yoel didn't answer the bell and take my chances. It bought Yoel extra time after he was extremely rocked.

I would find it hard to continue fighting if I was Werdum in this case.

As a competitor you wanna keep fighting and dominating, but as an intelligent and strategic fighter you almost want to start celebrating and take your chances with the commission if the ref wants you to continue.

I felt the exact same about if I was Tim Kennedy against Yoel.
Tim Kennedy blatantly cheated in the 2nd round, he got what he deserved

Back