Brown vs Lawler confirmed!

AxeMurderer2010

Home Sweet Home.
@Brown
Reaction score
On my mobile so not posting the link, but it's up on mma junkie.

Edit: Didn't see the other threads on it, don't mind me, nothing to see here...

Woooo, what a sick fight. Lawler 3 back to back camps, lol

Exciting fight, but Brown is probably finally gonna be in over his head in this one.

If either Brown, Lawler, Lombard, Kim, Woodley, or Rory M win impressively in their next fights....all can make a case for a title shot. What a stacked division

Should be an exciting fight, but I think Lawler should fight for the title again. At least the Brown hype will finally come to an end.

Should be an exciting fight, but I think Lawler should fight for the title again. At least the Brown hype will finally come to an end.

Wow. The fight has just been announced and we already have our first "he was never as good as people thought" post. That's pretty amazing.

Looks like Woodley\Macdonald winner gets Hendricks in September. I'll take take Lawler by brutal domination when this fight happens.

I don't want to see this fight on PPV. I'd like to see it main eventing a Fight Night. I'm a fan of both guys but I'm riding high on the Immortal War Wagon and I favor him the longer the fight's allowed to drag out.

Lawler is getting paid Its going to be a good summer for him especially if he beats Brown

If either Brown, Lawler, Lombard, Kim, Woodley, or Rory M win impressively in their next fights....all can make a case for a title shot. What a stacked division

Hendricks has his work cut out for him. I don't see him making it through all those monsters

Lawler will definitely win this but brown could pull of some crazy shit. he usually does

Back