Brown vs Condit

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Mma Adiction, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mma Adiction

Mma Adiction Brown Belt

I know a lot of people including me wants to see this fight, but i cant belive they gave it to brown, he still havent fought a top 10. Condit should have been match up with someone else like rory-robbie winner

2. Michael13

Michael13 Black Belt

Let's just be happy that we got a great fight.

It's not like Condit is being screwed out of anything really....he's 1-2 in his last 3. Brown is on a 6 fight winning streak.

Obviously Condit has had the tougher competition.....but let's not feel sorry for him here.

Let's just enjoy this fight.

3. ravifreitas

ravifreitas Black Belt

Let the guy do his work. It will be an amazing fight. Man, you people really can't be happy with good matchmaking?

4. Towelie by TKO

Towelie by TKO The Continental Belt

Getting awarded a Plat account for posting nudes.
    Brown asked for a top contender, Condit asked for Brown by name. The fans said they wanted it. The UFC is giving it to us for free on FOX. What's to complain about? Did you really just want Brown to be fed more guys that can't hang with his pressure and pace? Did you want Condit to get a rematch with GSP/Hendricks after only one win where he showed he could still be taken down?

If they had kept giving Matt guys outside of the Top 10, we'd just get more of this:

It's time for a big test and even if Condit wins, Matt should make it competitive and hopefully earn some respect from the elitists.

5. Redhawks100

Redhawks100 Gold Belt

I really hope Brown finishes Condit.

6. Mma Adiction

Mma Adiction Brown Belt

I love this fights as a show, but i feel like Condit deserves something bigger, and i really appreciate how condit accepts any fight

7. Jawth

Jawth Silver Belt

Brown is literally the only available top ten opponent Condit hasn't fought yet.

8. 2DUM2TAP

2DUM2TAP Silver Belt

On top of a Mountain punch dancing my rage away
    Condit. And he will make it look easy. Matt has been boning up on his wrestling and I bet he tries to take it to the ground.

9. TheMan123

TheMan123 Brown Belt

I think this fight has the potential to be interesting and exciting...But I feel like Condit might make quick work of Brown. I know Matt is a tough dude and has been getting so much better, but I'm not sure if he's anywhere close to Condit's level. I'm really interested to see this fight though cause it could be fireworks.

10. El Che

El Che Jefe de Jefes

Brown is tough but he hasn't faced anyone near Condit. The Brown hype train ends with violence. Can't wait.

11. kmasonbx

kmasonbx Brown Belt

So you'd rather Condit sit out until at least February rather than fight in December?

12. Mma Adiction

Mma Adiction Brown Belt

Not at all, i've already said 3 times i love this fights, but this doesnt favour condit at all. But this will help see how good matt is for the top 10

13. jmd69

jmd69 Brown Belt

I for one think this is an excellent match up and it looks to be a great fight between two stud competitors. Brown has been on a tear on his way up for this fight (say whatever you will, he's been beating heads) and Condit is the ever kick ass veteran whose only real "needs improvement" is with his wrestling.
    Complain if you will (some of you) but its going down and it's sure to be a good one.

14. tat2man5k

tat2man5k Black Belt

I think this has FOTY written all over it. You have a wrestler who is greater than GSP, plus a guy who can outrun anyone...wait, what? Condit by TKO. Sorry, my Shertard sense was tingling there.

15. King Charles**

King Charles** Purple Belt

Should be an awesome fight.

16. wlu29

wlu29 Banned Banned

this is Condit - Hardy part 2

17. jban

jban Black Belt

Absolutely. Some people in this forum actually said that Brown should face GSP/Hendricks next after his last fight (LOL). This guy has never faced a legit top ten fighter. Condit will be a big jump in competition for Brown, and i think Condit finishes Brown and sends him packing down the ranks. Brown is a good fighter, but i think he has been a bit overhyped having never beaten top ten fighters in his career.

18. FrostyAusty

FrostyAusty Yellow Belt

There will be lots of violence, blood, and awesome stand up in this fight I do not understand why people are complaining about this... I didnt really know what Matt Brown was all about until i saw him fight swick at keyarena and dudes been on tear. That being said i think this might end similarly to the condit vs hardy fight and i cant wait to see it.

19. TeamTanner

TeamTanner Red Belt

Right, so that's why he's fighting Condit - a top 10.

Not seeing the problem here. Condit is not the champion and he's recently lost to both GSP and Hendricks. Condit is still a great fighter but let's not get crazy.

20. trott

trott Green Belt

Holy fucking shit. This is the most exciting match up to me right now. Im so fucking happy for matt. WAR MATT BROWN!