Brown vs. Chimaev

Which is ridiculous, dude beat Diego Sanchez Carlos condot and rda and and he's in contention lmao

You're forgetting about Magny. As for those three, yeah, RDA is really the only guy I would consider a "legit" win out of the bunch despite being a Lightweight. Hardly a murderer's row, but Chiesa worked his way up through the ranks in an easier way than other contenders. It happens sometimes.

Chimaev vs. Rice Paddy the Baddie would be good. Two hype jobs trying to derail each other

If old paddington has any sort of sense he will stay clear of Khamzat. The same goes for Brown who would have to change his name from "The Immortal" to "The Deceased"

You're forgetting about Magny. As for those three, yeah, RDA is really the only guy I would consider a "legit" win out of the bunch despite being a Lightweight. Hardly a murderer's row, but Chiesa worked his way up through the ranks in an easier way than other contenders. It happens sometimes.
Yea cant fault him for it his only responsibility is to win. He got pretty good timing on switch too to get those match ups I was never really. Fan of his fights but I do like him a lot behind the desk. I think him and Jouban are good pairing with Karen Bryant. Really level headed guy sees things as they are.

Magny win was legit. RDA really too. But yea...
I forgot Magny. He's a good fighter and so is RDA RDA was a former champ but not a true WW. But who knows maybe he gets a top 5 guy and dominates. All he can do is beat who's across from him, no hate here

Back