brown lawler or diaz

Brown Lawler? What's he like?

Do you mean Lawler vs Diaz or Brown vs lawler or Diaz vs Brown?

I guess Diaz/Lawler 2

diaz's last fight wasn't exciting compared to the other two.

Diaz? I haven't seen this person fight in what over a year, and in his last couple of fights he was not impressive to say the least. let it go man let it go.

Who do you find more exciting.vyeah diaz last two figgts were boring because the peopke he fought played it safe. All tgree men are extremely exciting....I just think nick takes the nod because he has the jits to go with the boxing.

Diaz is the most exciting outside the cage
Lawler is the most exciting inside the cage
Brown is fascinating and maybe not human

1. Robbie Lawler - Smooth powerful striking, killer instinct.

2. Matt Brown - Heart, Balls to the wall approach.

3. Nick Diaz - Trash talking, getting epic ass whoopings.

Didn't know sherdog had unofficial douchebag sherdoggers who provided spell check services out of their parents basement.

You didnt? You must be new.

I will go Lawler cause he is destroying top guys. In his last 5 fights he has beaten Kos, Rory, Jake, and could have easily gotten the nod against Hendrix.

You could make a damned good argument that his last 15 months has been better than Diaz and Browns entire careers. Combined.

Lawler/brown given opponents with no sub game...when they so get opponents with a good ground game they get subbed. Where as diaz is just on another level with his bjj...and nick talks shit in the cage bro. Not outside the cage.

Ya the same lawler eho was easilt handled by larkin and kennedy and easily subbed by shields? Love the guy but he fights a maia and he's screwed

All three are bad asses. I don't want to see any lose.

Lawler and Brown because they still provide excitement.

Anyone else wanna see diaz move to boxing full time?

Who's more exciting. And why?
Discuss

Brown - its like he truly doesn't give a fuck, he's ferocious.

Then Lawler - a genuinely skilled knock out artist and brawler

Then Diaz - Fun most of the time, but doesn't throw with enough intent and spends too much time gesticulating.

Nick Diaz, his ground game's fun as hell to watch, too.

Back