Brother Nathanael is brilliant. Talking about Jews, Dostoevsky, Gays, Obama...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Luger, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

I'm re-reading The Brothers Karamazov and I was just searching for some random stuff on Dostoevsky.
    This genius popped up:

[​IMG]

His page is filled with amazing wisdom: http://www.realjewnews.com
    He is a Christian Jew himself.
    It has the answers to some hard questions. Like the fact that the anti-Christ will be a Jew.

And a great video on Dostoevsky, the Jews, homos and the different take the Russians and Obama have on the gays.

2. Dayman1984

Dayman1984 Purple Belt Platinum Member

You've officially jumped the shark. Congrats.

Kafir-kun and Quipling like this.
  3. Quipling

Quipling Red Belt

It's pretty strange that you just randomly came across this video in an unrelated search, given you stated to have an 'obsession with jews'
    http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/insight-into-israeli-jewish-mindset.3042219/page-10#post-107972755

And your tendency to post things that are similar in nature to the above videos

such as this thread, which posts one semi-innocuous video from a guy who has a number of other videos complaining about the jews
    http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/are-most-of-us-slaves.3164355/

or this thread, which you literally started to endorse two staples of white supremacist/anti-jewish literature:mein kampf and hunter, the latter of which is a genocide-fantasy about hunting down the jews and other 'subversives' who 'have been taking over society.' You also link the Turner diaries, which have a similar bent, despite saying they're not actually any good, but it does have a certain theme in common with the other books. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-most-controversial-banned-books-and-how-you-rate-them.3079871/
    Even without taking your other innumerable posts into account, given the present thread and the two I've linked, I'd say theres a strong pattern of trying to increase exposure to anti-jewish propoganda under one or another transparent excuse. Of course, neither dishonesty nor linking these materials is inherently criminal behavior, nor am I claiming it should be, to head off one possible deflection, but it should be brought into the light so people can see it for what it is.

Moreover, there are the dozen + threads already in the warroom with this exact gentleman and similar videos that get posted by various whitebelt accounts, and I'm sure you've seen and even posted in some of them before. This just makes your claim about where you found it that much less credible.

I suppose what I'm saying is that I'm surprised you feel the urge to claim you came across it in an unrelated search, rather than on its own "merits," but I suppose there's the desire to preserve credibility.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  4. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

Putin is a latent homosexual.

5. Luger

How was the search unrelated? The video is titled something Dostoevsky...
    I was quoting oiler, as he had me obsessed with Jews.

[​IMG]
    Just mirroring his comment/logic to show how silly it was.

About Burzum/Varg... I was listening to his music long before I had any clue about what he was even talking about.

About the Banned Books thread... those are probably the most talked about ones. Sorry for using the obvious examples.
    I was endorsing them? I said that Mein Kampf was "meh" and that I did not like the Turner Diaries.

You fail to mention some of my other posts. Like where I mention how I love the movie Stalker/Roadside Picnic - that was written by Jewish brothers.

About that nutter being posted before, sorry for not knowing that. I don't read the war room that much, anymore. And I am being totally honest about how I found the guy.

Go easy on the narrow minded stalking.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  6. That guy is literally insane, creepy, and a liar. He completely distorts and reinvents what Judaism or Jews are about. Funny how he claims to know the truth and have it all figured out when yet there have been accomplished rabbis who have critiqued elements of the religion. And thousands of years of history which says otherwise.

The guy is a nut and I wouldn't even be shocked if he is a fake and was always a Christian. Have you seen those crazy videos of him dancing like a maniac? He is like the epitome of a deceiver only his message is to trick people into his warped view of Christianity and how without Jesus one will burn in hell for eternity.

Also, isn't it interesting how he always seems to need money? And yet somehow his fans don't find it odd and keeping donating money to him. For what? What does he do with the money?

Guy should be in a facility for the mentally deranged.

JbModest likes this.
  7. FinalFight

FinalFight Black Belt

Just by looking at that guy I can tell he's a fucking creepy old weirdo. Thanks but I'll pass on watching that shit.

8. JbModest

JbModest Brown Belt

There's no such thing as a Christian Jew.

9. When someone first posted a video of this guy on here I checked out his videos and then his website. His whole gimmick is radical Christianity and how Jews worship the devil essentially. And then he constantly stresses that he NEEDS money to support his quest to 'spread the truth'.

I'd also add he almost seems to be mocking Christianity with his theatrics.

Exactly. But this nut job claims he was raised a Jew and was training to be a rabbi or something and then he realized that Judaism is "Satanic" or some BS. And then in that epiphany he found 'Jesus' and then trained in the Eastern Orthodox Church and became a Christian.

10. Luger

Well...
    You can be identified as a Jew as a follower of a religion and identified as one because you were born from a Jewish mother.
    It is all blurry and people tend to use it just how it suits them.

11. Luger

I only watched that lone video and read a couple of articles on his page.
    I'll have to check out some more videos. He seems funny (unintentionally)

12. Anung Un Rama

Anung Un Rama Idol of Millions Platinum Member

Brother Nate is always good for a laugh. His cadence is mesmerizing. His content is just ridiculous.

13. Rex Kwon Do

He looks like this guy from Ivan Vasilevich Changes Profession

[​IMG]

14. LucasWithLidOff

LucasWithLidOff Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Sure there are. Messianic Jews.

15. These Two Hands

These Two Hands Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

He's either a fruit loop, or a marrano trying to make Christians look foolish. Actually, either way he's a fruit loop.

The guy popped up on my radar a few years ago. Absolute garbage.

16. Luger

Relax.
    I only watched that single video, titled Dostoevsky... so I don't know what the rest are like.
    I found it funny and he looks totally insane.

If you think that I share views with that video, you are mistaken.
    I've defended the homos fairly regularly and I am definitely not a Christian. The Jewish thing... I'm not even sure what his point was with that. Eating children during Easter? It's a novel FFS.

Dayman1984 likes this.
  17. Lord Coke

Lord Coke Black Belt

that is a interesting video

18. Rex Kwon Do

"What is the Jew?...What kind of unique creature is this whom all the rulers of all the nations of the world have disgraced and crushed and expelled and destroyed; persecuted, burned and drowned, and who, despite their anger and their fury, continues to live and to flourish. What is this Jew whom they have never succeeded in enticing with all the enticements in the world, whose oppressors and persecutors only suggested that he deny (and disown) his religion and cast aside the faithfulness of his ancestors?!"
    "The Jew — is the symbol of eternity. … He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear. The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity."

“The Jew is that sacred being who has brought down from heaven the everlasting fire, and has illumined with it the entire world. He is the religious source, spring, and fountain out of which all the rest of the peoples have drawn their beliefs and their religious. The Jew is the pioneer of liberty. The Jew is the pioneer of civilization.
    The Jew is the emblem of eternity.”

- Leo Tolstoy

JbModest likes this.
  19. sangreporsangre

sangreporsangre Gold Belt

The guy's a fuckin nut but I just love that gorgeous mountain backdrop in his videos.

20. JbModest

JbModest Brown Belt

If you believe that Christ is the son of God, then you aren't a Jew.