Opinion Bro's who called the election result - GTFIH!

I thought Delaware is Biden's home state.

He was born in Scranton. Pennsylvania.

He moved to Delaware at age 11.

Trumps home state is now Florida. He is associated with New York.

Trump was liberal as they come until fairly recently. He is a super rich, property mogul from New York and lifelong liberal but rebranded himself to become President.

He parlayed the Birther movement into a presidency. I commend him for that. It was beautifully done.

NC was a good miss. How close were you on PV? I was about a point off (3.95)
Dunno, but a fair amount. I'm waiting till california and NY finish counting to calculate PV

I don't think many people did a good job with this election. I missed 3 states, one of them really badly (Iowa).

I got 48 states, (missed AZ and GA). Electoral count margin, the state margins was a pita to do on my phone so I didn't spend a ton of time on that.

I'm calling it for Clinton. Bill Clinton. Now where is my Saxophone?

I hear he got Joe Frazier's vote this year so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bill ends up being the winner.

Called Biden winning but didn’t think he’d get Georgia.

Congrats comrades!

I hear he got Joe Frazier's vote this year so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bill ends up being the winner.

Yeah but Ali voted for Biden.

He rope a doped Trump.

Is this where people who were chewing their nails off on election night come for therapy? Lol. Nobody was cock sure that night, I'll tell you that much from reading the threads. One comrade was contemplating suicide.

Congrats to our resident yanks for what amounts to a four day birth. Completely ridiculous the gong show surrounding this election. Nuke the WH if Trump doesn't want to leave and make an example of his family and friends.

For the record, I had no clue who was going to win.

Always said Biden would win, even before he officially announced he was running

I texted Rogan about it I texted Jay too, but I was out of reception so mb they didn't see it

Well Dems won the election but did poorly everywhere else. They don't control the Senate and lost quit a few seats in the House. I don't think senile Joe isn't going to get much done this next 4 years.
The senate is still up for grabs.

Back