Opinion Bro's who called the election result - GTFIH!

KnightTemplar

Green(Goblin)Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been saying for months that Biden couldn't lose, even with all the baggage he brought to the contest. The positions were reversed from 2016; this time Trump was so unpopular even a weak candidate like Sleepy Joe couldn't fail to beat him.

Trump supporters kept telling me that the polls were wrong and that Trump would defy the odds yet again. Hell, some of them were friends of mine. But they were wrong this time, and while I have no dog in the fight regarding who leads America, I'd just like to say...

<GinJuice>

I can feel the cleansing......................................

I don't think many people did a good job with this election. I missed 3 states, one of them really badly (Iowa).

Well Dems won the election but did poorly everywhere else. They don't control the Senate and lost quit a few seats in the House. I don't think senile Joe isn't going to get much done this next 4 years.

I called it for Biden a long time ago in the polling thread. Can do quotes if required.

If anyone seriously thought Trump would win after that first debate they are legit retarded (plenty in the War room so) that was his Hail Mary.

IMO fact the Hunter Biden stuff probably cancelled a lot of the BLM riot gains he would have made. It was obvious foreign collusion bs. Contemptible stuff.

I've been saying for months that Biden couldn't lose, even with all the baggage he brought to the contest. The positions were reversed from 2016; this time Trump was so unpopular even a weak candidate like Sleepy Joe couldn't fail to beat him.

Trump supporters kept telling me that the polls were wrong and that Trump would defy the odds yet again. Hell, some of them were friends of mine. But they were wrong this time, and while I have no dog in the fight regarding who leads America, I'd just like to say...

<GinJuice>
Yeah, I remember you being consistent on this and largely agreeing with you. Personally, I got every state right except Arizona and Georgia. I also got the popular vote right, I said it would be 4 million this time. Hopefully I win the contest...

I don't think many people did a good job with this election. I missed 3 states, one of them really badly (Iowa).
I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I only missed 2 states and got the popular vote right...

Yeah, I remember you being consistent on this and largely agreeing with you. Personally, I got every state right except Arizona and Georgia.

I don't know enough about the States to call any of them. But the result itself was never really in doubt, IMHO.

Sadly, because they didn't manage a clean sweep, I suspect Biden is going to find it difficult to move his agenda forward. Defence is always easier to play than offence. The Republicans will use their Senate majority to cock-bloke Biden at every turn. And the real loser will be America itself.

Yeah, I remember you being consistent on this and largely agreeing with you. Personally, I got every state right except Arizona and Georgia. I also got the popular vote right, I said it would be 4 million this time. Hopefully I win the contest...

Our maps were the same, I would say you are one of the posters I've agreed with on most topics and discussions.

My electoral count was pretty accurate.

Had Biden winning just shy under 30 electoral college votes

I was wrong. I thought Trump could squeak it and I think without Covid he would have.

I did not think Biden was a candidate who could energize the base enough to get them out to vote.

I was wrong. I'm glad I was wrong. This election was basically not a vote for Biden but a referendum on Trump.

A referendum where the majority of the American people rejected Trumpism.

I also did not consider Pennsylvania would be so key and it's Bidens home state. Presidential candidates rarely lose their home state. So as uninspiring a candidate I found Biden he was strategically the right choice to defeat Donald Trump and I'm glad he did.

Congratulations lefties!

You got your man!
3hQ83Ih.gif
is this how you are coping? you just keep going to multiple threads with the same gif ....

SAD!

I was wrong. I thought Trump could squeak it and I think without Covid he would have.

I did not think Biden was a candidate who could energize the base enough to get them out to vote.

I was wrong. I'm glad I was wrong. This election was basically not a vote for Biden but a referendum on Trump.

A referendum where the majority of the American people rejected Trumpism.

I also did not consider Pennsylvania would be so key and it's Bidens home state. Presidential candidates rarely lose their home state. So as uninspiring a candidate I found Biden he was strategically the right choice to defeat Donald Trump and I'm glad he did.
I thought Delaware is Biden's home state.

I don't know enough about the States to call any of them. But the result itself was never really in doubt, IMHO.

Sadly, because they didn't manage a clean sweep, I suspect Biden is going to find it difficult to move his agenda forward. Defence is always easier to play than offence. The Republicans will use their Senate majority to cock-bloke Biden at every turn. And the real loser will be America itself.
Agreed. Status Quo Joe loves to make deals with Republicans, but they won't want to make deals with him. Even center-right ones for the most part. And if they actually agree to one then you know that we're all getting fucked on that one...

I'm calling it for Trump so Trump has won.

is this how you are coping? you just keep going to multiple threads with the same gif ....

SAD!

To be fair, it's still better than 93% of your memes;)

But yeah, Trump supporters just need to accept the L and move on. As I said before, it's the Democrats' turn to say,

"He lost - get over it!"

For the next four years.

Back