brooklyn/queens mma school prices

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by bfmikeyrocks, Oct 5, 2013.

1. bfmikeyrocks

bfmikeyrocks White Belt

I wanted to know if anyone had recommendations and prices for schools that offer mma in brooklyn or queens (I live on the border of both). I definitely want to do bjj with kickboxing/muay thai and judo would be a bonus . I would really like to know the prices for universal training. At the moment i am thinking about joining the renzo gracie fight academy in brooklyn but do not know the price. Thanks for the help in advance.

2. SuperSuperRambo

SuperSuperRambo Senior Moderator Senior Moderator

I don't know the price for Renzo's in Williamsburg but it's an awesome facility with a lot of great trainers and students, and it sounds like it's in the area you're looking for. It's on the G near McCarren Park. It's probably not cheap, but it's also probably better than anywhere else around for all-inclusive MMA training. My guess is it's a good deal more than 200/month.

3. Chalito

Chalito Purple Belt

Not sure of the price, but Killerbees are somewhere in that area i believe.

4. bfmikeyrocks

bfmikeyrocks White Belt

thanks for the info guys. i live pretty close to the killerbees so i'll go check them out and i'm just starting so i dont think i need to spend that much money while learning the basics.