Crime Brooklyn Preacher robbed of $1000000.00 worth of jewelry during livestream.

Preacher wearing a million in jewelry and you still don't think you're being scammed when you donate money?

How dumb are some people?
I don't donate money to anyone or any orgs. It's all a big grift from Metoo, to Ukraine, to the Red Cross, to BLM or to any celebrities not for profit org.

Preachers shouldn't be going around putting on ostentatious displays of wealth
20130408cnsbr15159.jpg

I don't donate money to anyone or any orgs. It's all a big grift from Metoo, to Ukraine, to the Red Cross, to BLM or to any celebrities not for profit org.
I agree.

Although I've donated to certain things like Kakapo recovery in New Zealand (a small team trying to save the kakapo from extinction). They went from just 40 left to now roughly 200.
I've also bought school supplies for children of people we met in the Philippines on a trip. If I do it, it needs to be something where I can see / have an idea of where the money goes.

Definitely won't donate to big or political organizations though.

Preacher is a pos. Greedy ass fuck to have a 400k rolls and 1 million in jewelry. He got what he deserved considering he would steal from people in his younger days. But I also would not put this past being an insurance scam and he was in on it with the robbers.

Good, fuck em.

I hate to say it, but sounds fishy. Who just lays down when gunmen enter a church these days? Not after shootings in other churches.

Also I get the Rolex, but a mil in jewelry at service seems excessive even for a televangelist.
h

Good, fuck em.

The Bishop should thank them. He should know better than anyone that's it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.

524.jpg

Lol @ you not grasping the fact that the preacher robbed his congregation for that money in the first place by spinning lies about Jebus, etc. Like, how do people still not understand that religion is a grift in this modern age? Especially Christianity. It is the most repulsive religion because it claims to be about love, but it isn't about anything except selfishness.

Thought he wuz abow dat laife but he wudn't... What a scumbag, almost as shitty as those that robbed him. Pretty sure vanity is one uh dem no no's...

Lower than the scumbags that robbed him....huckster preachers are total trash ...a few rungs above sex offenders but lower than thieves and just about every other form of human trash. They sell a product that should be free , totally fleece the poor and make me wish hell was a real place so they could go straight there.

When responding to people who questioned why he was flashing so much jewellery, the preacher said something along the lines of "who cares, I worked hard for my money". Talk about being out of touch & tone deaf. Preachers shouldn't be going around putting on ostentatious displays of wealth
Depends. If he is using jewelry to honor God and to show reverence it is good to have some expensive things. Eastern Orthodox I is aren’t cheap but they are amazing and helpful for worship
This guy was just being greedy. No bones about that

Lol @ you not grasping the fact that the preacher robbed his congregation for that money in the first place by spinning lies about Jebus, etc. Like, how do people still not understand that religion is a grift in this modern age? Especially Christianity. It is the most repulsive religion because it claims to be about love, but it isn't about anything except selfishness.

You don't know any Christians do you? I know several members of Emmaus that spend their own money every other summer to travel to South America to help poor villagers build schools, wells and aqueducts.

My own sister spent 2 grand to do a mission trip 1 of the former Soviet bloc countries.

Some people actually follow the teachings and help others.

Lower than the scumbags that robbed him....huckster preachers are total trash ...a few rungs above sex offenders but lower than thieves and just about every other form of human trash. They sell a product that should be free , totally fleece the poor and make me wish hell was a real place so they could go straight there.
I guess the difference I see is the people the "preacher" is taking advantage of choose to be there, the preacher didn't choose to be robbed, the thieves forced that onto him...

Damn. Those thieves were smart as fuck to go after such an easy target. What the hell was that preacher thinking, even putting himself in that position?

Probably that he can put in an insurance claim, cut the robbers in for $100,000 a piece and nobody would say a word. Easiest 700k he'll ever make in his life. What insurance company is going to take a preacher to court?

I guess the difference I see is the people the "preacher" is taking advantage of choose to be there, the preacher didn't choose to be robbed, the thieves forced that onto him...

An eye for an eye ....a tooth for a tooth

Preacher wearing a million in jewelry and you still don't think you're being scammed when you donate money?

How dumb are some people?
Bro, have you read the Bible? Those people will believe anything. Their critical thinking abilities are severely lacking.

Back