Crime Brooklyn Preacher robbed of $1000000.00 worth of jewelry during livestream.

Homeboy was dripping in gold. I want to see some North Africans do this in Rome.

Figured out that religion is a much better scam than identity theft.
It's a time honored tradition. Worked out great for Mohammed and L Ron Hubbard. And they didn't even discover golden tablets or any such miracles, just piggybacked off of existing works.

Faith tied intertwined with power, money or politics is just gross.

Damn. Those thieves were smart as fuck to go after such an easy target. What the hell was that preacher thinking, even putting himself in that position?

It's a time honored tradition. Worked out great for Mohammed and L Ron Hubbard. And they didn't even discover golden tablets or any such miracles, just piggybacked off of existing works.

Faith tied intertwined with power, money or politics is just gross.

What did l ron hubbard piggyback off? I thought he was just some scifi writer that wrote some shit and managed to convince some idiots

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.
<{anton}>

V70gQTq.png

What did l ron hubbard piggyback off? I thought he was just some scifi writer that wrote some shit and managed to convince some idiots
His own bullshit imagination. Dude wrote over 200 works of junior high level tripe and worked some of that into Scientology from what I remember. There's a quote from him saying inventing a religion is a great way of making money. And amazingly it worked. Legit cracks me up that it did indeed work.

His own bullshit imagination. Dude wrote over 200 works of junior high level tripe and worked some of that into Scientology from what I remember. There's a quote from him saying inventing a religion is a great way of making money. And amazingly it worked. Legit cracks me up that it did indeed work.

Ah yeah rhats what I've heard too. I thought you meant he plagiarized someone else's work to get his crazy writings

Back