Brooklyn Gang-Rape case dropped: Woman lied

It doesn't matter how white you are. You have issues with white men. All progressives do.

You merely adopted the white man. As a rural Illinoisan, I didn't see a man with dark skin and a non-pickup truck vehicle until I was already a man.

Seriously though, you're obviously very pathological on this issue. Facing the realities of racial issues is not some weird betrayal of your race. While I am glad to have been born white, and I would have it no other way, I don't feel like it's something that defines me or should wholly dictate what I believe on an issue.

The fuck is going on itt? Let me get this straight, a guy was a part of a group of teens running a train on his own daughter and you're all convinced it's all good because she recanted? Yeah move along nothing to see here. Reading that story definitely doesn't leave the impression that it's all good and nothing improper happened.

You merely adopted the white man. As a rural Illinoisan, I didn't see a man with dark skin and a non-pickup truck vehicle until I was already a man.

Seriously though, you're obviously very pathological on this issue. Facing the realities of racial issues is not some weird betrayal of your race. While I am glad to have been born white, and I would have it no other way, I don't feel like it's something that defines me or should wholly dictate what I believe on an issue.

Holy shit you're fucked.

I'm being very straight forward here. You have painfully obvious issues with white men. The way all progressives talk about them. Their tone and snarky remarks are so pathetic.

Holy shit you're fucked.

I'm being very straight forward here. You have painfully obvious issues with white men. The way all progressives talk about them. Their tone and snarky remarks are so pathetic.

What exactly about this was "fucked"?

Facing the realities of racial issues is not some weird betrayal of your race. While I am glad to have been born white, and I would have it no other way, I don't feel like it's something that defines me or should wholly dictate what I believe on an issue.

This idea that white men who aren't racist and can appreciate some of the silly perspective of shrinking-majority white men does not mean they have issues: it means they don't suffer from, at least to the same degree, the identity issues that you do.

What exactly about this was "fucked"?

Facing the realities of racial issues is not some weird betrayal of your race. While I am glad to have been born white, and I would have it no other way, I don't feel like it's something that defines me or should wholly dictate what I believe on an issue.

This idea that white men who aren't racist and can appreciate some of the silly perspective of shrinking-majority white men does not mean they have issues: it means they don't suffer from, at least to the same degree, the identity issues that you do.

despicable "woe is me, life as a white man is so tough" threads

Yes you have issues with white men.

You can appreciate some of the silly perspective of shrinking-majority white men huh huh? What ever that's supposed to mean.

I will honestly never understand white people that say they're color blind and not racist while at the same time fully acknowledging other races, putting them on a pedestal, and shitting on only the males of a certain race.

Double think at its finest!

despicable "woe is me, life as a white man is so tough" threads

Yes you have issues with white men.

You can appreciate some of the silly perspective of shrinking-majority white men huh huh? What ever that's supposed to mean.
It isn't that hard to understand. White men are beginning to have slightly less power and influence, and some of them(like you) are responding by acting as if white men are the most oppressed group on the planet. It's more than a little silly.

It isn't that hard to understand. White men are beginning to have slightly less power and influence, and some of them(like you) are responding by acting as if white men are the most oppressed group on the planet. It's more than a little silly.
This is such a stupid statement. For some reason idiots think white people are monolithic and everyone is isn't when the reality is pretty much the exact opposite. Minority groups tend to be far closer knit in nature and posses far greater biases in general. "Whites" don't have power, rich people have power, a group made up of a large and diverse ethnic makeup that tends to lean towards Jews and Asians. this group persecutes poor whites at as great a rate and to as great a degree as any other.

This is such a stupid statement. For some reason idiots think white people are monolithic and everyone is isn't when the reality is pretty much the exact opposite. Minority groups tend to be far closer knit in nature and posses far greater biases in general. "Whites" don't have power, rich people have power, a group made up of a large and diverse ethnic makeup that tends to lean towards Jews and Asians. this group persecutes poor whites at as great a rate and to as great a degree as any other.
It really isn't though. If your talking about America, which we usually are, white people as a group have had a stranglehold on everything until relatively recently. Every single group that's immigrated here has had to endure generations of hazing and racist bullshit to be accepted here. It was a lot easier for groups like the Irish and the Jews that were already mostly white in appearance than groups like blacks, asians, and Natives, that are almost never able to "pass for white". Even with people like the Jews though, they had to hide their jewish roots for generations to avoid racist bullshit.

Only really in this generation has it began to shift from who's white to who has money, mainly because white people don't have all the money anymore and racism isn't as prevalent. Let's not act like the entire history in this country for hundreds of years until very recently wasn't "purebred" whites hazing the fuck out of everyone else. Yeah it's been cool for like five minutes, why is any other group still pissed?

It really isn't though. If your talking about America, which we usually are, white people as a group have had a stranglehold on everything until relatively recently. Every single group that;s immigrated here has had to endure generations of hazing and racist bullshit to be accepted here. It was a lot easier for groups like the Irish and the Jews that were already mostly white in appearance than groups like blacks, asians, and Natives, that are almost never able to "pass for white". Even with people like the Jews though, they had to hide their jewish roots for generations to avoid racist bullshit.

Only really in this generation has it began to shift from who's white to who has money, mainly because white people don't have all the money anymore and racism isn't as prevalent. Let's not act like the entire history in this country for hundreds of years until very recently wasn't "purebred" whites hazing the fuck out of everyone else. Yeah it's been cool for like five minutes, why is any other group still pissed?

WTF does that mean? Have had a stranglehold on everything? They still make up 75% of the population, who do you expect to hold any particular position of power? There is ALWAYS friction between ethnic groups, every group is self interested as a construct of the general set of social connections.

Ethnic groups arriving with no money and no contacts not having power or money isn't a result of racism, its a result of circumstance. When wealthy immigrants come in, do they do so without the ability to influence politics or continue with their economic success? Of course not.

EVERY SINGLE GROUP on this planet, even today for the vast majority of them has a tendency to act for the benefit of those who desire a similar social structure. This isn't bias, this is a flock of birds flying together.

Want to see bias against different social groups? Check out what happens to between Muslims and any other religious group living in a majority Muslim country. Check out the way that the Chinese are behaving in east Africa. Check out the way that Russians treat the ethnic Chinese in eastern Russia. Its as bad as it ever was in North America.

Blacks, Natives, and the Chinese all have long standing legitimate complaints about their historical treatment. But only Blacks and Natives have complaints that are serious enough to really discuss in a historical context as being significant.

In modern north america, racism exists for sure, but its so relatively mild that its ridiculous to generally complain about it.

WTF does that mean? Have had a stranglehold on everything? They still make up 75% of the population, who do you expect to hold any particular position of power? There is ALWAYS friction between ethnic groups, every group is self interested as a construct of the general set of social connections.

Ethnic groups arriving with no money and no contacts not having power or money isn't a result of racism, its a result of circumstance. When wealthy immigrants come in, do they do so without the ability to influence politics or continue with their economic success? Of course not.

EVERY SINGLE GROUP on this planet, even today for the vast majority of them has a tendency to act for the benefit of those who desire a similar social structure. This isn't bias, this is a flock of birds flying together.

Want to see bias against different social groups? Check out what happens to between Muslims and any other religious group living in a majority Muslim country. Check out the way that the Chinese are behaving in east Africa. Check out the way that Russians treat the ethnic Chinese in eastern Russia. Its as bad as it ever was in North America.

Blacks, Natives, and the Chinese all have long standing legitimate complaints about their historical treatment. But only Blacks and Natives have complaints that are serious enough to really discuss in a historical context as being significant.

In modern north america, racism exists for sure, but its so relatively mild that its ridiculous to generally complain about it.
That's bullshit. The only reason other ethnic groups could avoid the ridiculous level of racism blacks, asians, and Natves had to deal with is because they were able to breed in over generations, until they could "pass for white". Education opportunities, housing, jobs, finances (loans, etc), socializing/networking opportunities, white people shit on anyone and everyone that couldn't pass for white for hundreds of years. Sure things are relatively equal now, but that shit is really new. There are still a lot of people my age that have had to deal with racially motivated attacks, profiling, etc.

Now OBVIOUSLY that doesn't mean every white person ever is to blame for that history. However when people act like there's no reason for minorities to harbor resentment currently, well that's idiotic. This shit stopped happening so recently LOTS of people still have many bitter memories. And shit being cool right now doesn't magically repair neighborhoods damaged by hundreds of years of oppression. People being savages in third world countries doesn't excuse shit that happened here. Humans in general are tribalistic, xenophobic retards. Ok that doesn't make it right.

and having sex with her dad and 4 black teens? dunno man its fishy. i dont see a 50yo man having black teen friends.
Apparently she was completely fucked up, drunk or high as was the father. They were having some type of sex and the boys asked to join in.

A completely fucked up situation, but I judge the father most harshly by far, then the boys a distant second.

That's bullshit. The only reason other ethnic groups could avoid the ridiculous level of racism blacks, asians, and Natves had to deal with is because they were able to breed in over generations, until they could "pass for white". Education opportunities, housing, jobs, finances (loans, etc), socializing/networking opportunities, white people shit on anyone and everyone that couldn't pass for white for hundreds of years. Sure things are relatively equal now, but that shit is really new. There are still a lot of people my age that have had to deal with racially motivated attacks, profiling, etc.

Bullshit. Overtly racially motivated attacks are so rare they make national headlines virtually every time they happen against a minority. Yes it was about 60 years ago that modern egalitarianism started to set in. My father and uncle were both in native residential schools. I had to fight constantly growing up because I was half white on a reservation full of pure blood natives who despised white people.

Now OBVIOUSLY that doesn't mean every white person ever is to blame for that history. However when people act like there's no reason for minorities to harbor resentment currently, well that's idiotic. This shit stopped happening so recently LOTS of people still have many bitter memories. And shit being cool right now doesn't magically repair neighborhoods damaged by hundreds of years of oppression. People being savages in third world countries doesn't excuse shit that happened here. Humans in general are tribalistic, xenophobic retards. Ok that doesn't make it right.

The fact that you think that the state of black communities is the result of racism by whites is exactly the kind of idiotic shit I'm talking about. Its exactly this notion that everything that goes wrong in the black community is the fault of someone else. South Africa is degenerating at a record pace, and I am sure they will blame the white people for it, after all every time a community experiences white flight and turns to shit because of it, people like you always blame the white people that left instead of the people that moved in.

What an incredibly deluded world view.

Bullshit. Overtly racially motivated attacks are so rare they make national headlines virtually every time they happen against a minority. Yes it was about 60 years ago that modern egalitarianism started to set in. My father and uncle were both in native residential schools. I had to fight constantly growing up because I was half white on a reservation full of pure blood natives who despised white people.

The fact that you think that the state of black communities is the result of racism by whites is exactly the kind of idiotic shit I'm talking about. Its exactly this notion that everything that goes wrong in the black community is the fault of someone else. South Africa is degenerating at a record pace, and I am sure they will blame the white people for it, after all every time a community experiences white flight and turns to shit because of it, people like you always blame the white people that left instead of the people that moved in.

What an incredibly deluded world view.
Lolwut? Who was talking about attacks though? There was some violence but most of the racism was through denial of opportunity. Why in the fuck are you comparing the situation in a third world country to race relations in the US? Just because they both involve dark skinned people? So logical. Completely different circumstances. I never said black people don't have any responsibility. There's no denying a lot of the sorry state of black communities is due to generations of racism and oppression though. Seriously go read a book it isn't debatable. So generations of enforced poverty through denial of jobs, education, funding for schools, social programs, social hazing, police profiling, you don't think ANY of that has a lasting effect on a community?

It's magically all good because things are relatively equal now? That shows a profound lack of understanding of how psychology works. Seriously. Completely fucking up a group of people does lasting damage that doesn't magically go away. You mentioned Natives, why do you think they're the way they are? They just feel like being assholes? The hundreds of years of racism and oppression don't have anything to do with the high rate of drug and alcohol abuse that natives are dealing with? That's entirely because they're just crappy people? You show a serious lack of thought. Negative treatment for generations absolutely contributes to a negative feedback loop that can heavily damage a community.

Lolwut? Who was talking about attacks though? There was some violence but most of the racism was through denial of opportunity. Why in the fuck are you comparing the situation in a third world country to race relations in the US? Just because they both involve dark skinned people? So logical. Completely different circumstances. I never said black people don't have any responsibility. There's no denying a lot of the sorry state of black communities is due to generations of racism and oppression though. Seriously go read a book it isn't debatable. So generations of enforced poverty through denial of jobs, education, funding for schools, social programs, social hazing, police profiling, you don't think ANY of that has a lasting effect on a community?

It's magically all good because things are relatively equal now? That shows a profound lack of understanding of how psychology works. Seriously. Completely fucking up a group of people does lasting damage that doesn't magically go away. You mentioned Natives, why do you think they're the way they are? They just feel like being assholes? The hundreds of years of racism and oppression don't have anything to do with the high rate of drug and alcohol abuse that natives are dealing with? That's entirely because they're just crappy people? You show a serious lack of thought. Negative treatment for generations absolutely contributes to a negative feedback loop that can heavily damage a community.

I think the more significant point is, at this point, you're going to have to help yourself. There are a plethora of social programs available, welfare, scholarships, academic assistance, job placement assistance, etc, etc, but none of those programs can actually solve any problems for black people, they're designed to help them help themselves. Life is hard, being "successful" is hard, you can get some help, but ultimately you're the captain of your own ship. There is no government program that can force someone to make mostly good choices.

On a related point, giving someone a couple hundred dollars a week as a method to help them improve their lot in life is quite literally one of the worst ideas western democracy has ever produced. Any sort of welfare program should have the ultimate aim of helping someone become self sufficient, not floating them in squalor from week to week.

How about you give someone housing, food, child care, health care, etc., for 5 years, while you provide them with an extensive education on being....an electrician, a plumber, tech support, accounting, office manager, etc, etc, whatever. So that they can actually have a good life, make some good money and be a productive part of society. It will be much cheaper in the long run, and actually improve "quality of life".

Not all of this is directed at you MIke, or meant to be adversarial.

Back