Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- No evidence
- Inconsistent story
- Refuses cooperation
- No gun involved

and instead of blaming the woman, this is what the DA had to say. So she (identity withheld) is still the victim, instead of the teens.

"It is my fervent hope that this young woman gets all the support that she needs going forward. My office, including our victim advocates who have been working with this young woman, stand ready to provide her with any assistance she may need," Thompson said.

http://pix11.com/2016/02/24/charges-dropped-in-alleged-gang-rape-at-brownsville-playground/

these guys were training some slut and slut pulled a kobe on them.

lol @ victims advocates, they should be helping these dudes clear their name.

Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson said Wednesday the victim refused to cooperate, gave conflicting accounts, and was having sex with her biological father on the night of Jan. 7, when she made the allegation of gang rape.

Sounds like she needs all the assistance she can get.

It pretty clearly was rape, the girl was (as admitted by all parties) heavily intoxicated. It just turned out that the biggest piece of shit by far was her own father. Shes dropping the charges out of embarrassment and to protect her god awful piece of shit father.

Bunch of bigots on here. She was 18, an adult, having consensual sex with another adult.

i'm not sure if you have poor reading comprehension or you are just into misrepresenting facts.

the article doesn't say she "lied." it says she recanted her story - a very common thing to happen with sexual abuse cases, particularly ones that involve family members. and just so happens her father was one of the alleged perps.

and lack of evidence is always a constant in these cases, which is what makes prosecuting sex crimes so hard. no witnesses, vics often don't get rape kits, and fear of getting involved w/ the justice system.

the only thing worse though than a victim lying about rape are stupid retards that don't know what the fuck they are talking about spreading false information to fit their own shit kicker narrative.

i'm not sure if you have poor reading comprehension or you are just into misrepresenting facts.

the article doesn't say she "lied." it says she recanted her story - a very common thing to happen with sexual abuse cases, particularly ones that involve family members. and just so happens her father was one of the alleged perps.

and lack of evidence is always a constant in these cases, which is what makes prosecuting sex crimes so hard. no witnesses, vics often don't get rape kits, and fear of getting involved w/ the justice system.

the only thing worse though than a victim lying about rape are stupid retards that don't know what the fuck they are talking about spreading false information to fit their own shit kicker narrative.
dhMeAzK.gif

Whats so difficult?

The father is epic level piece of shit that deserves biblical retribution.
The kids were 14-15 year old hornballs fucking a willing girl. Not exactly ethical paragons, but not worst people ever.
The girl was drunk as fuck, she was, as admitted by all parties completely unable to reasonably consent.

Nothing unreasonable about saying the girl clearly needs help, starting with someone getting her far away from her father.

Man, a lot of despicable "woe is me, life as a white man is so tough" threads lately. From misrepresenting a young woman's death as a race issue to fabricating a mentally unwell woman as having made up a rape in some reverse-sexist scheme. Fuck this place so much.

Last edited:
At first I was extremely angry when this first broke, then I became extremely turned on.

I heard a little while later that the girl was drunk with daddy, and they started having sex, then the teens asked to join in.

Yeah that makes sense, lets support and comfort some dumb bitch who tried to ruin peoples lives.

At first I was extremely angry when this first broke, then I became extremely turned on.

I heard a little while later that the girl was drunk with daddy, and they started having sex, then the teens asked to join in.

That's pretty disturbing. The father is such a dirt bag.

That's what I'd heard as well. Just one more example of how a Lie is halfway around the world before the Truth gets out of bed.

I don't even feel bad for the young lady in question. I never feel bad for people who jeopardize the freedom of others for such selfish reasons.

I know that a post above mentions that she recanted. Let's stop that foolishness. She lied. She and her father lied about the circumstances that preceded engaging the teens and they lied to protect their own actions. Then when the truth revealed what actually happened and that prosecuting these kids would have resulted in prosecuting her father, she backed down. But if she could have sent those kids to jail without risking her pops...would she have? Would her father have recanted his "they had a gun" narrative?

I doubt it. They would have let those boys go to jail for something they didn't do.

Why are you posting this here?

You obviously have serious issues with white men. Do some soul searching or something.

I am a white man. A very white man in fact. I'm of North German (and some English) descent. I don't tan well.

That's the only thing worse than lying about being raped?
Talk about spreading false information to fit their own shit kicker narrative.
Dummie, you just did the exact thing you were blasting in your comment.

Maybe you should take a long look at your post and see how it applies to your tendencies.

Another thing, you know who else recants stories? Liars, when they get caught. Now, I know, you've got your own narrative to run with this...

Back