Brook vs Bradley

Dont know who to pick. I dont know how good Brooks is yet and I dont know what Bradley has left in the tank (though I suspect hes on his last leg).

Bradley is still a tough fight for anybody right now. The two Pacquiao fights shouldn't take away from that. He gives everybody else hell. He put on a complete performance against Marquez. I had him beating Chaves pretty clearly. Vargas was better than advertised. People underestimated Vargas because he had been in a lot of boring fights, but he's another guy that nobody will have an easy time with.

But I agree that there is the issue of how much more punishment he can take. Provodnikov, Pac, and Vargas had him pretty much out on his feet several times in their fights. Especially, the Vargas fight. That looked to be about over. We all know fights like that take years off of careers.

Bradley is still a tough fight for anybody right now. The two Pacquiao fights shouldn't take away from that. He gives everybody else hell. He put on a complete performance against Marquez. I had him beating Chaves pretty clearly. Vargas was better than advertised. People underestimated Vargas because he had been in a lot of boring fights, but he's another guy that nobody will have an easy time with.

But I agree that there is the issue of how much more punishment he can take. Provodnikov, Pac, and Vargas had him pretty much out on his feet several times in their fights. Especially, the Vargas fight. That looked to be about over. We all know fights like that take years off of careers.

The Pac fights arent even really in my mind tbh. Ruslan about killed him, JMM and Chaves were both close, and then the Vargas thing. I just dont think the guy can take much more physically.

Feel like he is one bad shot away from being completely spent in terms of what he can absorb.

Love him or hate him, Bradley is a great fighter and a tough opponent for anyone.

If Kell Brook defeats him then there can be no dispute that he's a legit contender.

I'll look forward to Bradley vs Rios or Bradley vs Brook.

and just for the record, 117-111 Manny vs Bradley I.

eat a c0*k Seano.

Atrocious score card.

Bradley beats Brook.
Pacquiao-Bradley I
114-114 tie goes to the American.
Bradley wins

I think Brook fans realize that Brook hasn't actually beaten that many big names, but believe he has the talent to do so in the future.

Yo, he was easily landing clean counter shots on Sean Porter. Porter barley landed any clean punches on Brook. Brook practically had Porter running into those counters the way he was snapping them off. Porter may not be a big name, but taking the IBF WW title from him still means that Brook is a top notch fighter and Porter already has wins over Devon Alexander and Adrien Broner.

Good fight... Bradley's a warrior, but I favor Brook slightly.

I really like Bradley as a prison and I hope he wins I just don't thing he has anything left

Yo, he was easily landing clean counter shots on Sean Porter. Porter barley landed any clean punches on Brook. Brook practically had Porter running into those counters the way he was snapping them off. Porter may not be a big name, but taking the IBF WW title from him still means that Brook is a top notch fighter and Porter already has wins over Devon Alexander and Adrien Broner.

I agree %100, I picked Brook in that fight. It's just that his resume isn't that stellar other than Porter.

Bradley still looks to be in good form, but I think Brook has the accurate shots that can hurt that dome head and TKO him.

Bradley stops Brook before Brook stops Bradley, IMO. His chin is otherworldly.

Back