Brook vs Bradley

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
On boxing scene arum has stated that talks have gone well.

I like this fight alot.

What do you guys think? And who you got for the win?

Yes! This is a fight we need to see. Everybody wants to know whether Brook is as good as advertised, and just how much Bradley has left after a murderous few years, and this could give us a pretty clear idea of both of those things.

Love it.

If this happens Brook just made Thurman/Khan look pretty bad. I already had the impression he was gonna actually make good fights and this would make that pretty damn accurate.

Good match up too but I think Brook takes it. Bradley keeps deciding to brawl for whatever reason and ending fights looking like he is seriously hurt. That will catch up with him.

Would be exactly like Witter vs Bradley

Hell of a fight if it goes through. I'd favour Brook at this point. He's a taller and longer WW with a better outside game and clearly a better punch. Bradley's route to victory is probably going to be getting inside and roughing Brook up, and I question whether he can have enough success doing that over 12 rounds in order to beat Brook.

Great fight. Nightmare fight for Bradley and definitely Brook's biggest test. If there was a win to propel Brook out of obscurity, this would be it. And if Bradley were to win, it would be another notch on his belt and would propel him back to the elite at 147. I'd be really interested in seeing how this fight plays out. Stylistically, it's a hard fight to break down. I don't know who takes this one.

Brooks/Rios & Bradley/Rios were both in negotiations but completely fell through. Who knows if this gets made?

WBO wants Bradley/Sadam Ali but don't think Bradley wants it.

Brooks/Rios & Bradley/Rios were both in negotiations but completely fell through. Who knows if this gets made?

WBO wants Bradley/Sadam Ali but don't think Bradley wants it.

High risk fight against a guy nobody knows. Ali needs a few more higher profile victories. I like him, but there is zero marketability in him right now.

Brook sharpshoots to a victory, maybe a late stoppage, but I doubt it

Very good fight, would be great if they would end up making this happen

Brook is great, but I got Bradley by UD. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooks would win it though

I think we've seen Bradley's best but at the same time, I think a lot of people have been making Brook out to be a lot more than he is. Not saying he doesn't have a bright future in boxing, just saying that lots of fans are acting as though he's accomplished a lot more than he actually has.

Bradley still looks to be in good form, but I think Brook has the accurate shots that can hurt that dome head and TKO him.

I think we've seen Bradley's best but at the same time, I think a lot of people have been making Brook out to be a lot more than he is. Not saying he doesn't have a bright future in boxing, just saying that lots of fans are acting as though he's accomplished a lot more than he actually has.

I think Brook fans realize that Brook hasn't actually beaten that many big names, but believe he has the talent to do so in the future.

I'm still not sold on Brook, so I think this is a good test for him.

I'm surprised you guys don't give Bradley a chance. 50-50 in my mind.

Dont know who to pick. I dont know how good Brooks is yet and I dont know what Bradley has left in the tank (though I suspect hes on his last leg).

As many people seem to agree, this is the logical progression, to see if Brook is really the goods. Although he doesn't have many fans, Bradley's name is known and respected.

In addition to seeing if Brook is the legit, we will also see where Bradley stands. Is he a gate keeper at this point, or is he still on the level where he can handle a run of the mill belt holder, and is at the true top of the sport level.

Back