Broner Tells Pacquiao Team to eat Cat & Dogs

I mean, broner also said PAc was black because he drinks and promotes hennesy, wastes his money and dodges taxes, so weird self own I guess?

That was actually pretty funny.
He said with a hint of smug admiration as well.
Made me chuckle.
Adriens been pretty tame and respectful of Manny throughout the buildup.

I think he’ll do better than past performances, but I see a wide UD.

Would like to say late tko, but Broner got a nice beard on him, I mean that in the figurative sense, but literally... he looks better with that Hardenesque beard.

Last edited:
Dog is pretty good. What's the problem? Never tried cat though

Omg he’s saying what is true for a chunk of theirpopulation and I’m a big pussy that is hurt by words that doesn’t mean a whole lot and I call racism.
This guy is animal. He should be fighting for dollars for a living. Instead of teachimg all of us right from wrong.
Stroke or aneurysm? Odds?

Why do black people feel like they can say and degrade any other ethnic group yet if it’s done onto them, they cry racism and bigotry.
You might be racist if you sum up all black people based on what some ghetto dude says.

I can't wait to see him like this again:

2fOa.gif
A sad day for boxing

Remember when Rogan and Dana White were saying Broner was Mayweather with power.....

Crazy how you can get away with this shit as long as you're not white. Also, overall, racism against Asians somehow causes less outcry among SJWs. Weird shit, man.

"If I can change and you can change. Everybody can change"

didn't Manny say 'gay people are worse than animals'? lets not act like he's a boyscout and/or cry 'the blacks!'
One of the fakest guys in boxing. Acts like this humble Christian yet has numerous gross quotes like the one you mentioned and is always an extremely sore loser.

The Man always trying to keep Broner down.

Broner Brodies will fight on
@BluntTrauma21

You know the self proclaimed best boxing forum poster for five years straight had to make his epic return whilst referring to himself in the third person and just in time for an AB super fight. #BronerBrody4LyfeButNotLyfeJenningsButThisPosterLikesThatOneSongOfHisThoFR.

Last edited:
I'm not a Pacquiao fan, but I hope Broner takes a few big bombs in the fight. Pure ignorance and bigotry.
Lol, y u not a manny pac fan? R u one of those big time Floyd fan or don’t like him because u think he’s on steroids because of his weight class be been in from 106-147?

Did mainstream media pick this up?

One of the fakest guys in boxing. Acts like this humble Christian yet has numerous gross quotes like the one you mentioned and is always an extremely sore loser.

Mannys been VERY classy and respectful during this fight build up but there definitely have been problems with his past behavior. For example after his loss to Floyd.

So many sensitive souls in here. I love animals and dislike Broner, but sautéed shepherd and cat for dinner is hilarious trash talk.

Not sure why my post was deleted but I was gonna ask AB and his peeps if they wanted some watermelon and fried chicken with a sprinkle o'crack in the back.

Mannys been VERY classy and respectful during this fight build up but there definitely have been problems with his past behavior. For example after his loss to Floyd.
His loss to Floyd is primarily what I have in mind. Failing to accept defeat, making excuses and then virtue signalling saying he donated to charity while Floyd was in the strip club so 'who was the real winner?'. I found that lame

Back