Broner Tells Pacquiao Team to eat Cat & Dogs

Soooo did Manny take him up on his offer? Be a shame to waste that food

I cheer for the American. Right guys?
Fuckin traitors

They do eat dogs. They'll tell you that too. I worked with a Filipino and he told me he ate a dog. He told me that they starve the dog first, can't remember why.

Probably shouldn't have said it, but it's true. I don't know about the cats though lol.

We eat kangaroos in Australia. What's the real difference to eating dogs? That one is a domesticated animal and one isn't? Cows are domesticated and we eat them, same with sheep. I wouldn't eat dog but I'm not going to deride someone for eating it, it's functionally the same as eating any other animal.

We eat kangaroos in Australia. What's the real difference to eating dogs? That one is a domesticated animal and one isn't? Cows are domesticated and we eat them, same with sheep. I wouldn't eat dog but I'm not going to deride someone for eating it, it's functionally the same as eating any other animal.

that all may be true but I don't think any of that was in Broner's thought process, it's kind of a lazy joke to be honest.

I mean, broner also said PAc was black because he drinks and promotes hennesy, wastes his money and dodges taxes, so weird self own I guess?

Tbh, I actually have a soft spot for Broner….he shook my hand in Vegas and didn't cold clock me (which I have expected)

Ahahahaha

The should be good on Friday. Either Broner makes Pac look old and he revives his career or PAC stops AB late and we get Floyd rematch this summer.

I can't wait to see him like this again:

2fOa.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back