Broner spiraling out of control?

I hate broner, im not a fan at all. Such a wannabe.

I dont get it, how is the guy trying?

Follow the guy on social networks, he is who he is. He's not acting at all.

No one acts like that in real life. The guy is putting on a show.

No one acts like that in real life. The guy is putting on a show.

You don't get off the computer much do you? There are plenty of people that like to be the center of attention.

He's the kind of guy who will go into a barbershop on the weekends wearing a new outfit and brag about what girl he hooked up with the night before.

You don't get off the computer much do you? There are plenty of people that like to be the center of attention.

He's the kind of guy who will go into a barbershop on the weekends wearing a new outfit and brag about what girl he hooked up with the night before.

I really only post from work and at night when my daughter is asleep. Or on fight nights.

He's not the guy at the barber shop, he's the guy filming himself taking a shit. He tries too hard and ultimately makes an ass of himself.

I don't think he's acting Floyd is acting to promote fights Broner is just completely insane

He really is and I feel sorry for the guy. His twitter feed shows alot about his character and he really seems to have mental issues.

he took the most obnoxious elements of the "promoting fights" side of floyd and thinks that is how someone should act all the time

he took the most obnoxious elements of the "promoting fights" side of floyd and thinks that is how someone should act all the time

Agree. I look forward to that kids inevitable humbling in the ring.

I really only post from work and at night when my daughter is asleep. Or on fight nights.

He's not the guy at the barber shop, he's the guy filming himself taking a shit. He tries too hard and ultimately makes an ass of himself.

Obviously he was trying to hard to be funny. That was one incident dude. You don't seem like the type to social network but if you do follow Broners twitter. He goes into these rants at like 3 AM that make me really question his stability.

I've been predicting that he gets shot or stabbed sometime in the next couple of years.

I've been predicting that he gets shot or stabbed sometime in the next couple of years.

I saw that, and unfortunately I can see that happening.

I remember before the Paulie fight how you also mentioned how he was at the strip club with Rick Ross.

He really is and I feel sorry for the guy. His twitter feed shows alot about his character and he really seems to have mental issues.

I feel sorry for him as well I like him as a boxer and dislike his personality. But I don't hate him I just don't like his personality which isn't bad I don't have to like him but I'm really worried about him i don't care what pics he posts but I'm seriously worried for him mayweather is smart and knows what he's doing Broner is just out of control

Obviously he was trying to hard to be funny. That was one incident dude. You don't seem like the type to social network but if you do follow Broners twitter. He goes into these rants at like 3 AM that make me really question his stability.

When that one incident is filming yourself taking a dump and the second is getting the special attention from two "ladies", one incident is really all their needs to be...

Who cares if his wheels come flying off? This kid has mad talent, but he's not entitled to be successful because of it. Let's just watch him do his thing and inevitably flame out. He wants to entertain and get attention, so let's just observe and consume, and laugh at the clown when appropriate.

Posting pictures of himself taking a shit or getting dome is something Floyd would NEVER do. Floyd is quite conservative and 'classy' in some senses of the word. When he talks shit he does it in a 5 thousand dollar suit in a Ferrari. NOT from the shitter at pop eyes. I'm sure Floyd was repulsed by this. Broner is incredibly immature.

I dont get it, how is the guy trying?

Follow the guy on social networks, he is who he is. He's not acting at all.

I agree with you..floyd acts ignorant and brash at times to sell tickets. I feel Broner seriously is just that ridiculous and he thinks its normal. Floyd put it on for the cameras..I imagine when no cameras are around..Broner is still being a clown and showin his ass

Back