Broner spiraling out of control?

I see a lot of similarities to James Toney. He fights in spots and does not do nearly as well when he is forced to take the lead. Paulie gave him a lot of trouble by simply being active and moving laterally. Broner struggled when he couldn't set his feet (and his previously formidable power didn't look so great when he had to do this). Not saying that he is equal to Toney in ability or anything like that, but I don't think Maidana has the style to really "expose" Broner. I actually think that Adrien could look rather spectacular against him as long as he doesn't leave his chin out there for Marcos.

I know what you mean with Toney.
I straight believe he could look spectacular against anyone on the planet at his weight save PBF, but man, I hope he's just poorly going about hyping the fight or something because it seems he's perhaps not as focused on his craft as he should be. Like Toney at times.
I'm obviously clueless regards what is really going on with him, so I hope it's just bluster but it has me worried. And if "Pops" is any indicator, the scales may prove to be an opponent if he goofs off too much.
I think he should take care of Maidana all things considered if he is progressing, so...

We'll see.

And people complain about Johnny Football?

Then again, nobody knows who Broner is.

He sort of does have to. Hes headlining his first PPV in his next fight. Are people going to pay $60 to see Maidana?

You know Matty is always down for a Maidana fight, but I see your point.

Not sure I would want my money tied up in Broner's promotional value right now.
Hopefully, he's just playing the heel poorly.

Broner will get stabbed or shot outside a night club before long anyway.

It kinda smells that way, you're right.
Like a plane crashing into a train wreck could be around the corner for him.
I hope not, for his sake.

ya knowwww!

I like how he snaps his head when he says it in an almost retarded way, that's why they call him lil Floyd with Downs.

Floyd: Ya know, I'm a fighter, my dog only drinks Fiji water

Broner: YA KNOW! (*head snap) YA KNOW! (*head snap), Young Fly Flashy, I gets head cuz I'm the best, YA KNOW! *head snap

hilarious.

I'm from the streets, from the hood like a transmission.. YA KNOW!! (*head snap)

BAAANNNNNDDD CAAAAAMMMMP!!

Alright I'm done

Ya know?

here's another gem from broner: "Fuck bitches get money and I fucked that bitch and I'm still getting money"

here's another gem from broner: "Fuck bitches get money and I fucked that bitch and I'm still getting money"

He should add, "and my Mom still lives in a shack on the bad side of town cuz I'd rather have a grill than by her a nice new house even though she raised, fed and clothed me, biatch!"

1339131620_richbitchhp4.png

AB

Always Ballin

About Billions

Band Camp

huh huhrkfj fjddjf

fuck him

Broner is like a Saturday Night Live skit of Floyd Mayweather.

We need to realize we're all just haters because we don't want to listen to the champ babble about his money and watch him get head and take a shit.

Speaking of which is he even making that much money yet?

"Mom, I won the Welterweight title and all I got was this stupid hat."

adrien-broner-diamond-grill.jpg

We need to realize we're all just haters because we don't want to listen to the champ babble about his money and watch him get head and take a shit.

Speaking of which is he even making that much money yet?

"Mom, I won the Welterweight title and all I got was this stupid hat."

adrien-broner-diamond-grill.jpg

lol

he made some decent change vs paulie, but he is either in serious debt or is renting a lot of shit when the cameras are on, because he isn't making the kind of money that he portrays

Back