Broner could easily beat the announcer

Manassamaulerx

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It wouldn't even be close, in fact he could beat up the vast majority of announcers.

Jim Gray and Adrien Broner deserve each other.

Broner is a punk. That fight wasn't close and then he gets an attitude with the announcer. He'll end up in prison in a few years.

Mauro Ranallo would guillotine his ass if he tried that weak ass panic single leg he tried on Manny

It wouldn't even be close, in fact he could beat up the vast majority of announcers.

Nope, Jim Gray has the height and reach advantage and Broner does not let his hands go enough to win rounds. I have Gray by UD.

Broner is the biggest boxing disappointment Ive seen in boxing. His hype with through the roof 5-6 years ago. Once Maidana punked him he was never the same

Terrific response from Jim Gray. Shades of Merchant/Mayweather with the whole thing.

When he's done with Gray, Broner will take over the sport of boxing.

then he told dan rafael in the post fight presser he might get started with him if he didnt watch it. seems broner knows where he needs to go next from here. on a side note, my god what an annoying bitch tiffani haddish is

then he told dan rafael in the post fight presser he might get started with him if he didnt watch it. seems broner knows where he needs to go next from here. on a side note, my god what an annoying bitch tiffani haddish is

Didn't see that ROFL

Back