broken limbs,cranked knees,in Memory of Palhares ! GIFS

id5QQjA0gukwI.gif

Holy smokes is that gumby??.. . . lol

How bout some Cantwell v Al Hassan
submissions_Steve_Cantwell_Armbars_Razak_alHussan_Breaks_Arm_UFN_16.gif

I remember him being quite pleased with himself about it.

Tate's elbow wasn't the first one that Rousey broke

Arm-Bar2.gif

The ref should react quicker with a dangerous sub like a heel hook, Palhares won't release before the ref comes in as he should.

Or when the ref dives in. You would think someone with BJJ of that high level would know when to release it.

damn thats some hardcore shit! am i the only one who thinks ronda holds on too long against meisha? it looks like meisha taps way before there is breakage.....and i trained with a dude like paul harris once....i was only a beginner and our first roll the dude went 110% to choke me out the mother fucker! i tapped....and he continued to do it ...i did get revenge though! :p

She didnt break her fcking arm. Why does everyone just assume she broke her arm based on that gif?>

This.

Girls arms can just bend that way more than a guys. Srs.

It's how you help tell who's a ladyboy and who's not in Thailand.

She didnt break her fcking arm. Why does everyone just assume she broke her arm based on that gif?>

Didnt break her arm, just tore all the ligaments and tendons.

This.

Girls arms can just bend that way more than a guys. Srs.

It's how you help tell who's a ladyboy and who's not in Thailand.

Please tell us more about your Ladyboy arm bending escapades in Thailand:):):)

Please tell us more about your Ladyboy arm bending escapades in Thailand:):):)

In Thailand, sometimes a group of women will come up to you, and they will ask you if you think any of them are ladyboys. Sometimes they all are and they just want to hear your thoughts on their appearance. Sometimes they'll be a mixed bunch of ladyboys and real girls, and they'll see if you can guess which one is the ladyboy. That latter is most common, they're just doing it for some lighthearted fun.

Of course when there's a giant in the group, it's safe to assume that's the ladyboy, but a lot of the time, they're usually quite petite and they've had such extensive surgery done they look better than the real girls themselves.

This, my friends, is when you break out the bendy arm test. :cool:

In Thailand, sometimes a group of women will come up to you, and they will ask you if you think any of them are ladyboys. Sometimes they all are and they just want to hear your thoughts on their appearance. Sometimes they'll be a mixed bunch of ladyboys and real girls, and they'll see if you can guess which one is the ladyboy. That latter is most common, they're just doing it for some lighthearted fun.

Of course when there's a giant in the group, it's safe to assume that's the ladyboy, but a lot of the time, they're usually quite petite and they've had such extensive surgery done they look better than the real girls themselves.

This, my friends, is when you break out the bendy arm test. :cool:

Awesome,

Hope to visit thailand one day

Back