Brock's thinner & softer physique

Brock looking ready. Those guillotines were sick that he put on Roman Reigns. DC better spit shine that belt.

"He flexed and I said, 'Man, you see how big his back is?' To see a guy who's six-four and that thick, and long muscles on top of that, athletically moving, I was impressed. It's funny how things hit you. I was like, 'I know why he got the tattoo! It was to take everybody's mind off the fact that he has boobs.' You know they kind of hang, when he jumps, they bounce up and down. So I thought, 'Oh, it's a diversion. Look at my dumb tattoo so you can keep your mind off my very feminine chest muscles.'" - Frank Mir

https://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/5/4...lesnar-dumb-tattoo-feminine-chest-muscles-mma

Imagine what he will look like after another 4-5 months of testing.

Prime Brock was a specimen

View attachment 423885

Prime Brock was like Goro with 2 arms and bigger traps

hqdefault.jpg

@FrankieNYC

I wonder if him losing mass will help with speed at all? Perhaps at the cost of his strength.

@FrankieNYC

I wonder if him losing mass will help with speed at all? Perhaps at the cost of his strength.

WTF knows?
It will be interesting
barring something strange occurring his contract with WWE is over tomorrow night after RAW
So he can legally sign the DC fight agreement.
But we won't be seeing his size difference until the weigh in since no WWE

WTF knows?
It will be interesting
barring something strange occurring his contract with WWE is over tomorrow night after RAW

Wait, his WWE contract is completely over? I thought he had signed a lengthy extension with WWE just recently, but it allowed for him to compete in UFC basically whenever he wanted? (Or something like that)

im sure paul heyman already has brock new wwe conract done and another raise for brock.

brock will be wwe champ again after he loses to dc.

AxZLFbSCMAIg5ks.jpg
"He flexed and I said, 'Man, you see how big his back is?' To see a guy who's six-four and that thick, and long muscles on top of that, athletically moving, I was impressed. It's funny how things hit you. I was like, 'I know why he got the tattoo! It was to take everybody's mind off the fact that he has boobs.' You know they kind of hang, when he jumps, they bounce up and down. So I thought, 'Oh, it's a diversion. Look at my dumb tattoo so you can keep your mind off my very feminine chest muscles.'" - Frank Mir

https://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/5/4...lesnar-dumb-tattoo-feminine-chest-muscles-mma

His boobs are bigger than an average Asian females breasts

Wait, his WWE contract is completely over? I thought he had signed a lengthy extension with WWE just recently, but it allowed for him to compete in UFC basically whenever he wanted? (Or something like that)

No he signed an extension through SumerSlam (from Mania).
Vince tried to re-sign him & unless something last minute happened, Raw is his last date with WWE.

That is why there is no bout announcement with DC. He was not legally allowed to sign while under contract.
for 200, Vince & Dana had to work out a deal

WTF knows?
It will be interesting

he cant sign the ufc deal until he not suspended. so jan will be when it can.

just like how jon jones had to wait to sign the ufc 214 deal/

Back