Brock's thinner & softer physique

Big DC fan, but a large part of me wants Brock to make it to the fight, destroy DC badly. Like just absolutely maul him for 3 full rounds and then tko him in the 4th, only to end up getting flagged by USADA a week after the fight.

Could you imagine....

Lol but why on Earth would you want that to happen? That would just kill the prospect of JJ coming back and fighting the winner of this fight at heavyweight! Look to the future my friend!

I want t see Brock smash up DC, and Brock will lose bad - he's going to get sliced and diced then heave-slammed, and pounded out and it's gonna be glorious, mmmkay - but I want to see Brock smash up DC then smash up Jon Jones, just so I can watch Sherdog break the internet. Jones would smash Brock in the first, and by any means of his choice, it's the easiest fight in his entire career. For DC, this will be easier than Nelson and easier than Cummins, he's got nothing to fear from Brock.

I just want to see the fluke. Brock catches DC the way he did Herring, Mir, and Randy and sends him down and out. That would be too funny.

Of course, DC's eaten a few big bombs from Rumble and proven his chin. It would be great to see Champ Brock floor Jones then rabbit punch him for the stoppage just because it would be a moment of epic disbelief and hilarity.

JBwJlIa.jpg

huLjcy3.jpg

...Getting old sucks.

Why spend hours posting obnoxious gifs, while arguing about half naked fighting men on an online forum.. while you could be perfecting a skill, reading a book or making some money.

Good luck.
I don't spend hours on Sherdog. Don't get on here if you're going to get bent out of shape. I'm here passing time, as are you.

Back