Brock will be on espn

cgold21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Will be on Mike and Mike on espn2 at 9 a.m. Eastern to discuss his UFC career as well as if he or Ronda is the biggest star the UFC has ever had.
... and probably some wrasslin talk...

Will be on Mike and Mike on espn2 at 9 a.m. Eastern to discuss his UFC career as well as if he or Ronda is the biggest star the UFC has ever had.
... and probably some wrasslin talk...

Will be on ESPN to make an appearance strictly for Ronda Promotion and publicity, how she's a bigger star than he ever was, etc. calling it now. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Will be on ESPN to make an appearance strictly for Ronda Promotion and publicity, how she's a bigger star than he ever was, etc. calling it now. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Yes he'll probably say her

No way is she the biggest star ever. Unless I am living under a rock

Last edited by a moderator:
It's to promote Summerfest

still confused on why he won't come back. I was pissed when he broke the news that he would go WWE

Ronda has never sold a million ppvs yet? 900k is her highest, is that correct? Thats alot, but not Brock level

ESPN is covering SummerSlam
They are testing the grounds to see if they will cover more WWE

still confused on why he won't come back. I was pissed when he broke the news that he would go WWE

cause he can't fight? He is arguably P4P one of the worst strikers in UFC history, hell his ground and pound alone was comically bad. And let's not forget how he reacted whenever he got tagged and started bleeding.

Ronda has never sold a million ppvs yet? 900k is her highest, is that correct? Thats alot, but not Brock level

I million now is more impressive than UFC 100 because all of you nerds stream the fights now and nobody did back then.

cause he can't fight? He is arguably P4P one of the worst strikers in UFC history, hell his ground and pound alone was comically bad. And let's not forget how he reacted whenever he got tagged and started bleeding.

Yeah lets just ignore this post. Obviously a hater. Dude didn't have good striking but his speed, power, top control, and GNP was vicious.

Back