Brock vs DC winner fights Jones after his fight (Spoiler, brock wins)

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
thats where they going with this and thats why they put jones to fight anthony smith

brock about to be eligible to fight, theyve already hyped it

DC vs Brock comin soon

winner fights Jon Jones after he beats anthony smith

also we may see a Cain vs Brock 2 rematch if cain beats ngannou and brock beats DC and jones .... then brock beats old cain. defends his belt more times than stipe becomes the new undisputed UFC HW Goat ... AGAIN

the king is back baby

tenor.gif

HairySimpleBallpython-size_restricted.gif

Lots of ifs .... and steroids

Brock might just fight Jones first, he's a draw, DC isn't (fans do not like wannabe nice guys)

Im interested to see how well 40 year old test free brock performs. Can this guy even cycle off and be functional? Are they just gonna jones his usada tests?

Brock is deflated now and is a shell of the man he once was since he got his intestines shortened.

Brock is deflated now and is a shell of the man he once was since he got his intestines shortened.
tell that to roman reigns and braun strowman who got obliterated by brock and thrown around with ease. hes looked lean in his last ppv

Then, they get to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Brock already defeated the Undertaker so he is already the GOAT by default.

You're forgetting the fact that Mick Foley has recently been shown in the crowd at UFC events. My bet is Brock will be submitting DC and Mick will run in and give Brock the mandible claw, setting up a tag-team hell in a cell match between DC/Mick vs Jones/Brock aka "The Rowdy Roidy Boys".

You're forgetting the fact that Mick Foley has recently been shown in the crowd at UFC events. My bet is Brock will be submitting DC and Mick will run in and give Brock the mandible claw, setting up a tag-team hell in a cell match between DC/Mick vs Jones/Brock aka "The Rowdy Roidy Boys".
The Roid Warriors

tell that to roman reigns and braun strowman who got obliterated by brock and thrown around with ease. hes looked lean in his last ppv
Are those wrestlers ?You do know that shit is fake right ?Lmfao

thats where they going with this and thats why they put jones to fight anthony smith

brock about to be eligible to fight, theyve already hyped it

DC vs Brock comin soon

winner fights Jon Jones after he beats anthony smith

also we may see a Cain vs Brock 2 rematch if cain beats ngannou and brock beats DC and jones .... then brock beats old cain. defends his belt more times than stipe becomes the new undisputed UFC HW Goat ... AGAIN

the king is back baby

tenor.gif

HairySimpleBallpython-size_restricted.gif

under no circumstances do i see brock having any chance to win...dc is a better wrestler...and that takes away brocks only weapon....and dc's standup will murder brock...since brock hates getting hit...I see this ending in round 2.

Then, they get to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Brock already defeated the Undertaker so he is already the GOAT by default.

Beating the goat, doesn't make you the goat...you have to accomplish what that man did, before you can make that claim...

Back