Brock, USADA, and retirement.

Draxton

Hello There
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else on the thought train that Brock failed a drug test and USADA let him retire as a way to save face instead of sanctioning him and announcing it publicly?

No.

Dana is saving Brock for Jon Jones. It's the money fight in MMA now.

tenor.gif

USADA would happily accept a payment from the UFC to make the fight happen.

nah, I just think Brock realizes that 'all natty' + turning 42 this summer is not going to get the job done vs. someone like DC...and even the 10+ mil he would easily earn is not worth the camp, the near-certain loss, and potential injury.

But, but, but...Stipe needs to beat another top opponent before a rematch lmao. Also, Lesnar already failed a drug test for his last fight. Do we really think popping again would somehow mar his already lackluster image? In a sport he won't be returning to?

The real question is does anyone else think it was a reason OTHER than a failed USADA test? I mean, Sherdoggers aren't stupid (well, maybe some of the noobs are). We know what the fuck is up with this.

I think Brock has been using steroids too long and can't stand it only being on microdoses like the Pulsemaster

Anyone else on the thought train that Brock failed a drug test and USADA let him retire as a way to save face instead of sanctioning him and announcing it publicly?
Hmmm Maybe...Kinda wanted to see how deflated Brock handled himself.

Brock probably realized they weren't gonna let him juice to the gills again and without it he was gonna get embarrassed. Then remembered he doesn't need a UFC payday because he's probably set for life and can make money other ways.

It is very possible that he needs them to do those stunts in WWE. While it is fakery I suspect it is hell on the body.

Back