Brock should fight Stipe in July

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Heavyweight is by far the most boring, stagnant, old guard weight class in the ufc. It's literally one big round robin between the same 7 guys for the past 10 years it feels like with nobody successfully defending the belt more than twice. Brock is the only guy who would make heavyweight generate buys.

War Brock

return from drugs ban, get title shot.

yeh, thats not how it works.

Oh hey @D 1 Wrestler, remember that time when you believed Brock's asthma inhalers story? lmao

I can't see teh DeathClutch logo.

<{cruzshake}>

It's basically similar to Anderson Silva getting a title shot right now.

Because the best matchup for a fighter with the reputation of not liking to get hit is a volume puncher whose fists are head-seeking missiles.

Rumour was that Brock was supposed to sign w/ RIZIN for a couple fights, but Fedor told Sakibarrels he'd walk back to Stary Oskol if Sakibarrels let Brock anywhere near him.

Fedor was overheard at a business meeting w/ Sakibarrels saying "This Brock character is of unproven worth and doesn't deserve to face a legend like me. The time is right to give the fans the fight they've always wanted. Get Sapp on the phone, now."

Brock will still be a force to be reckoned with even without the anti-estrogen he got popped for

EhgnDbb.jpg

Nothing against Brock, but Stipe would destroy him...I do not see any HW beating Miocic any time soon.

There might be a few LHWs that could give him problems if they were to move up. But to be truthful, Stipe is going to be very hard to take the title from...

If anybody has earned a title shot, it's Brock Lesnar!

Brock done and the heavy div getting a little better

Stipe by tko rd1 after he stops 1 takedown attempt .

If you think otherwise you are badly delusional.

Back