Media Brock looking absolutely massive over the weekend

Well... yes. For exactly the reasons I already mentioned.

Liddell is a sad and sorry shell of his former self, while Tito seems to be sort of ok, and actually has some life in him.

I would legitimately much rather be Tito, at this point, than Liddel. The guy (Slidell) is a total joke of the person he used to be, and consummately humiliated himself in his rather pathetic destruction at Ortiz’ hands. Literally looked like an old man getting beat up.

So yeah, I would say that Tito has gotten the last laugh here.

What about all of those other examples? Who's ahead of whom in those other series?

Brock is fighting the winner of DC Vs Steeeeeeps
for the belt

I'm waiting for the Rock to kick the bucket soon.

534854_358543117547136_637618262_n.jpg

Yeah he is destined for heart failure.

I love how fucking stupid people are and believe the rock is natty. Like how dumb can you be? Dude legit has an IV of steroids in his arm every night before bed.
Do you even lift, bro?

That's just training, diet and genetics. I could get like that in like 6 months If I wanted to.

It's just I don't want to.

Jokes aside, The Rock's juice is one of the best I've ever seen. Have you ever watched him train? He's like the Hulk. Wish I knew what it was.

Thats for posting the proof im failing to see where brock looks small compared to tito here? Brock look twice hes size here.
I think maybe they were referring to skull size?

To be fair, I've never seen him as anything but absolutely massive.

I wish Brock came back, just unsure about the state of his organ health.
He needs to be 100% healthy to come back.

devil on my right shoulder begs me to ask: why is your unsettling love for this big pink blob in the UFC DISCUSSION forum?

angel on my left shoulder says: fuggit, i wanna know too

imagine this guy getting you down and reigning down gnp.

nightmare material

Is it just me, or is weird how out of proportion his forearm muscles are to the rest of his body.

Like his shoulders and biceps are fucking massive, but his forearms look thin and soft. I know guys who work desk jobs that have thicker looking forearms.
He’s part Asian. Asians have small forearms

to whoever believes steroids require masses of hard work to achieve a great physique... I'm not so sure. I thought this point of view was left behind in the 90s. there's been many studies showing sedentary people given frankly primitive steroids like dbol have gained lean body mass. yes that means gaining lean muscle and doing zero training. of course everyone is different by varying margins but that was the consistent pattern of results.

chest penis.

to whoever believes steroids require masses of hard work to achieve a great physique... I'm not so sure. I thought this point of view was left behind in the 90s. there's been many studies showing sedentary people given frankly primitive steroids like dbol have gained lean body mass. yes that means gaining lean muscle and doing zero training. of course everyone is different by varying margins but that was the consistent pattern of results.
This is the best news I’ve heard in a while. Hook me up, brother!

I know scrubs who couldn’t progress for years suddenly looking jacked in 3 months. They look more respectable, even their personalities change

The guy claiming Brock's chest is four times bigger than Tito says somebody else is trolling. Cute!

Brock has like 45 -50 lbs on Tito in that photo.

You realize tito is a very big guy and walks around at like 230 right? If you admit brock has 50 lbs on him, that puts him at a lean 280 lbs

How the fuck is that "small as fuck next to tito" to you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back